Caffeine Can Cure Baldness In Both Men And Women

sladerunner69

I doubt caffeine would cure baldness, it may quicken hair growth though.

Calcium deposits in the scalp part of the skin conribute to hair loss too

Caffiene helps for sure. Topically you can really notice the difference. It's very similar to progesterone which is very protective for the hair follicle. The downside to high progesterone for us males is that it lowers libido, which is pretty descriptive of the male-female biological differences.

But I would try topical caffiene/aspirin/alcohol/coconut oil solution on top of a solid diet and light therapy.

Wilfrid

What about a solution containing a mixture of caffeine and cegaba?
Has anyone already try this combo?

TubZy

has anyone tried high doses with topical caffeine like 800mg or more at one time?

TubZy

Would that even be achievable? Like a whole body slathering of a caffeine mix in alcohol lol

I got 400mg of caffeine powder to dissolve in 6ml of solban, anything above 400mg, it wouldn't dissolve. It is even hard to dissolve the pure caffeine powder in everclear too. DMSO would prob dissolve it- but you don't want that high of dose going systematic especially before bed lol...

Also, I think we should experiment with K2 topically for hair due to its anti fibrosis effect just like taurine.

TubZy

i know many on this forum will not like some of the ingredients but i have been using the caffeine liquid (Alpecin) and i added 4g of taurine to the 200ml bottle
havnt got before and afters but im 100% sure its having a positive effect after just a few weeks

You still using this?

Ron J

Caffiene helps for sure. Topically you can really notice the difference. It's very similar to progesterone which is very protective for the hair follicle. The downside to high progesterone for us males is that it lowers libido, which is pretty descriptive of the male-female biological differences.

But I would try topical caffiene/aspirin/alcohol/coconut oil solution on top of a solid diet and light therapy.
Someone in another thread mentioned that the dosage makes a difference. According to the member, the lower dose raised androgens and the higher dose raised progesterone(I don't remember the actual dosages).

Evan

Ive been using a caffeine based shampoo which I put in myself, around 5,000mg per bottle. If i use it everyday for a little while, say 2-3 weeks, almost no hair loss, its pretty amazing. Also a topical I made myself, similar to Haidut's solban, but with taurine and no aspirin which I've been applying on and off but when i do it's every night. In addition to this, I'm also trying out T3 after I put on the topical solution. Anybody have success with topical T3 on the scalp?

TubZy

Ive been using a caffeine based shampoo which I put in myself, around 5,000mg per bottle. If i use it everyday for a little while, say 2-3 weeks, almost no hair loss, its pretty amazing. Also a topical I made myself, similar to Haidut's solban, but with taurine and no aspirin which I've been applying on and off but when i do it's every night. In addition to this, I'm also trying out T3 after I put on the topical solution. Anybody have success with topical T3 on the scalp?

Yup that is what I have been doing too, which shampoo do you use? I don't put 5 grams of caffeine in the though, more like 2 grams or so.

I have pure T3, I was thinking of adding to a shampoo

sladerunner69

Someone in another thread mentioned that the dosage makes a difference. According to the member, the lower dose raised androgens and the higher dose raised progesterone(I don't remember the actual dosages).

Yes very high caffiene dosages raises serum progesterone levels, and even low dosages raise brain progesterone levels. Caffiene has also been shown to increase dht levels by 50% or so, but In my experience higher and higher dosages seem to lower that effect.

Ron J

Yes very high caffiene dosages raises serum progesterone levels, and even low dosages raise brain progesterone levels. Caffiene has also been shown to increase dht levels by 50% or so, but In my experience higher and higher dosages seem to lower that effect.
Do you know the dosage per meal to get the most androgen synthesis and least progesterone?

tallglass13

@haidut. .would a high dose caffeine, taurine , and the ATP salt, in a spray bottle be something that you can make for us I think that would be the ultimate hair growth formula and it would be something that isn't available by any other company

Evan

@TubZy Just an organic shampoo basically. I practically just started the T3 but I'm waiting to see if anything happens which I know it could take a little while

TubZy

@TubZy Just an organic shampoo basically. I practically just started the T3 but I'm waiting to see if anything happens which I know it could take a little while

You have a link, it is hard to find good shampoos these days that arent toxic yet can dissolve substances

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut. .would a high dose caffeine, taurine , and the ATP salt, in a spray bottle be something that you can make for us I think that would be the ultimate hair growth formula and it would be something that isn't available by any other company

Taurine is already being developed by L'Oreal as an MPB drug/shampoo. I don't know that there is an "ultimate" hair growth product, each of the chemicals discussed seems to have some evidence behind it, so combining them and trying it out would be the way to go to find out if it works better than what is available right now.