"The Actual Cure For Male Pattern Baldness"

Vegancrossfit

Carnivore isn’t low fat. Y’all go stalk their forums they push for very high amounts of fat. Whenever someone reports issues the pseudo influencers / moderators there (what a life lol) always reiterate to eat more fat, to soak everything in lard and other absurdities.

Vegancrossfit as you are low estrogen maybe it’s why you didn’t react well to high fat carnivore, itchy scalp etc, and you had better hair result with rice and fruit based diet, higher carbs lowering your cortisol too)

no.

outcast1979

Interested in this. After taking antibiotics (amoxicillin), I experienced lots of positive effects including high hunger and increased focus and calmness.

One thing I noticed is I became very sensitive to salt, both tastewise and physically. If I ate the "usual" (high) amount of salt, I could feel my blood throbbing through my head.

No real changes in hair, but I didn't have problems there.
I can verify that,amoxicillin along with another anti inflamattory named niflamol made me a different person no depression etc.

Zigzag

@Kenny super obese people would be all bald, yet I could post hundreds of examples of them having PERFECT hairlines.

GorillaHead

@Kenny super obese people would be all bald, yet I could post hundreds of examples of them having PERFECT hairlines.

Obesity actually does not mean you will lose hair. There is a clear insulin dysfunction in its metabolism and I think I may be on to something serious.

Zigzag

Obesity actually does not mean you will lose hair. There is a clear insulin dysfunction in its metabolism and I think I may be on to something serious.
What I mean is obese people have metabolic issues, yet you can't say all of them go bald.

GorillaHead

What I mean is obese people have metabolic issues, yet you can't say all of them go bald.
Oh yes def agree.

we often see people who are overweight and then the counter person who is skinny but whats interesting is that skinny person can be just as unhealthy but has no cosmetic “signal” to show that.

Zigzag

Oh yes def agree.

we often see people who are overweight and then the counter person who is skinny but whats interesting is that skinny person can be just as unhealthy but has no cosmetic “signal” to show that.

A colleague of mine showed me his brother in law a couple of days ago. That man weighs over 200kg and guess what I noticed first, yeah his NW0. Basically every single MPB theory fails to explain why it happens, because we see counterexamples every single day. FOr example I refuse to accept the androgens theory as I am a prime example of someone who definitely doesn't look androgenic and shows estrogenic symptoms. Guess what, my hair loss has never progressed that fast.

GorillaHead

A colleague of mine showed me his brother in law a couple of days ago. That man weighs over 200kg and guess what I noticed first, yeah his NW0. Basically every single MPB theory fails to explain why it happens, because we see counterexamples every single day. FOr example I refuse to accept the androgens theory as I am a prime example of someone who definitely doesn't look androgenic and shows estrogenic symptoms. Guess what, my hair loss has never progressed that fast.

We can explain it because we haven’t discovered it. I think it’s something to do with energy metabolism and in fact two proteins implicated on a genetic level deal with energy metabolism. I have never been more confident that’s entirely what it is.

Zigzag

We can explain it because we haven’t discovered it. I think it’s something to do with energy metabolism and in fact two proteins implicated on a genetic level deal with energy metabolism. I have never been more confident that’s entirely what it is.
So an unfixable genetic defect?

Vegancrossfit

50% genetics 50% lifestyle just like everything else

if you got dealt a pair of aces you must really screw things up to lose all your money (that’s people with prime hair genetics somehow losing it) - it means you can get obese smoke and what have you and maintain a NW0

if you got dealt a pair of treys you must be really good at making the most of the situation to win but all you can do is call preflop and watch your stack dwindle when you don’t hit another 3 (that’s people with lame genetics trying to figure out the perfect everything while their hair loss progresses)

Danny roddy and most guys who claim they’ve got it all figured out got dealt a pair or jacks which is tricky to play but if you’re careful you’ll be a winner over the long run. Acting like he’s fighting so hard to be a winner when odds are very good to begin with.

y’all looking for the one size fit all solution are losing your time

Last edited:

Kenny

For some reason in my day to day life I feel like most of the fat people I see don't have much or any hair loss. I think it may have to with either that fat layer stuff we were discussing earlier or that the extra estrogen fat people have being protective of their hair.

Ableton

For some reason in my day to day life I feel like most of the fat people I see don't have much or any hair loss. I think it may have to with either that fat layer stuff we were discussing earlier or that the extra estrogen fat people have being protective of their hair.

Same observation.
Abdominal fat (especially in absence of obesity in other body parts) seems to be a good indicator for good hair.
I suppose it means low stress hormones.
On the other side, even if you try to account for how unattractive they generally are, fat men who are still going bald usually look extremely unhealthy to me. Very red faces. You can just tell they have or will have heart issues.

Another observation: Guys who are going grey in their 20s are always NW0-1. I have never seen a single balding young person with any grey hair, but have seen plenty young people with great hair, but grey. What is this about? Including beard. Early greying seems to be a good indicator that a person keeps hair as well

Anyways, what do you guys think about samumed/sm04554? The company seems legit and phase 3 is done in a couple months.
Their results are not that impressive upon first glance (like 5% improvement in 3 months), HOWEVER I have read that the people continued getting more hair after the trials were done.

okay well there's this set of genes called the destruction complex (Dvl, Axin, C - Pastebin.com

https://www.samumed.com/medium/imag...d-cosmetology-congress-03272019_664/view.aspx

Last edited:

Zigzag

Another observation: Guys who are going grey in their 20s are always NW0-1. I have never seen a single balding young person with any grey hair, but have seen plenty young people with great hair, but grey. What is this about? Including beard. Early greying seems to be a good indicator that a person keeps hair as well

You've jsut described my friend. Super androgenic, at 27 he already has a lot of grey hair, yet super dense nw0 hairline and full beard.

Ableton

norwooding vs no norwooding

Attachments

• 1565015460126.png
    1565015460126.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 1565015474812.png
    1565015474812.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 39

Ableton

You've jsut described my friend. Super androgenic, at 27 he already has a lot of grey hair, yet super dense nw0 hairline and full beard.
yet people here seem to see correlations of greying hair and norwooding. aka both are indicator of degredation.
yet its negatively correlated

i suspect colored hair takes more energy than grey hair.
so when your hair follicles produce grey hair, they require less energy to produce any terminal hair.

Zigzag

yet people here seem to see correlations of greying hair and norwooding. aka both are indicator of degredation.
yet its negatively correlated
My gf's uncle had entire scalp covered in grey hair at around 40. He's over 60 now and obviously nw0.

Ableton

My gf's uncle had entire scalp covered in grey hair at around 40. He's over 60 now and obviously nw0.

i have never seen a single dude between nw 2,5 and nw 3,5 with greying hair.

they only go grey once they are bald, if they go grey at all

Ableton

I have also never seen a guy with a greying beard in his twenties and mpb
i know a couple dudes who got their first grey hairs in the early twenties, and they are perfect nw0s despite being androgenic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals