Male Pattern Baldness

kettlebell

I wanted to talk about the mechanisms/reasons why men seem to suffer male pattern baldness when under stress but women generally don't.

Women are a lot more likely to be estrogen dominant than men so I was wondering what exactly it is that is happening at the hair follicles that kills them and stops their regeneration. This isn't something I had been focusing on so don't really know a great deal about what's actually happening at the folicles. It can't be directly caused by excess estrogen right? And what exactly is it in the way we advocate eating that stops and is meant to reverse this specific process of follicle death?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:bump

jyb

kettlebell said:
I wanted to talk about the mechanisms/reasons why men seem to suffer male pattern baldness when under stress but women generally don't.

Women are a lot more likely to be estrogen dominant than men so I was wondering what exactly it is that is happening at the hair follicles that kills them and stops their regeneration. This isn't something I had been focusing on so don't really know a great deal about what's actually happening at the folicles. It can't be directly caused by excess estrogen right? And what exactly is it in the way we advocate eating that stops and is meant to reverse this specific process of follicle death?

Aren't there some strong genetic or factors set from birth? Some men are a lot more prone than others, some can be at unhealthy as they want and won't have much hair falling off compared to their age. I could be wrong.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals