"The Actual Cure For Male Pattern Baldness"

mrchibbs

Wierd question. Those who are balding do you guys dream much? Or is sleep more off and on for you?

Typically, balding guys do not dream much, and this is remedied by b6 and zinc

Broken man

Potassium does seem to be at the top of the most overlooked minerals for proper metabolism. I’d rather obtain it from foods however but you can try KCO3 and report back.

Ditto for all vitamins, and magnesium, although those are quite extensively debated all over the Internet. But potassium not so much. Peat’s views on potassium being more important than insulin are quite singular which is mind boggling. Taeian Clarke also pushes high K and he’s of course not balding at all even though he’s pretty big and an androgen user (albeit mostly nandrolone)
Nandrolone is good for hair.

GorillaHead

so a while back i always suspected zinc and b6 was the solution only cause of that one study that showed their combination completely inhibited dht in the skin.

but i never believed topical was the answer but if it was the solution why hasnt everyone solved their hairloss well now i think i inow why. Last night i discovered a journal detailing crosstalk between zinc and FFA. Apparently high FFA in serum causes the zinc transporter to be unavailable to zinc and this results in probably low intercellular zinc!

perhaps zinc is just not getting into the places it need to get into.

Elevated FFA also known to cause diabetes and hyperglycemia and this is tied to PCOS and things like balding

mrchibbs

so a while back i always suspected zinc and b6 was the solution only cause of that one study that showed their combination completely inhibited dht in the skin.

but i never believed topical was the answer but if it was the solution why hasnt everyone solved their hairloss well now i think i inow why. Last night i discovered a journal detailing crosstalk between zinc and FFA. Apparently high FFA in serum causes the zinc transporter to be unavailable to zinc and this results in probably low intercellular zinc!

perhaps zinc is just not getting into the places it need to get into.

Elevated FFA also known to cause diabetes and hyperglycemia and this is tied to PCOS and things like balding

Interesting. Can you give a reference for that paper? Low intracellular zinc makes a lot of sense, in fact zinc is low in acne, hirsutism and alopecia. And oftentimes supplementation is not able to raise the zinc levels.

Elevated FFA are crucial. I don't think we'd see much incidence of baldness with low PUFA consumption. Without the inflammatory prostaglandins there wouldn't be loss of hair in the first place.

Attakai

Wierd question. Those who are balding do you guys dream much? Or is sleep more off and on for you?
If I had to categorize my sleep it would be:
Sleep through the whole night
Almost always REM sleep, feel like I am constantly dreaming at least 90%+ of the night
Occasionally sleep talk
Wake up tired and groggy unless I get 8-9 hours of sleep.

GorillaHead

Crosstalk between zinc and free fatty acids in plasma

It surprises me that baldness isnt labeled as an inflamattory condition. I always notice the areas that have thinned in old men tens tk have the whitest hairs as well.

So this could explain why some people see success with carnitine it lower serum FFA.

i am pro carnitine. Regardless of its oxidation potential that damage can be mitigated through the use of taurine.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Crosstalk between zinc and free fatty acids in plasma

It surprises me that baldness isnt labeled as an inflamattory condition. I always notice the areas that have thinned in old men tens tk have the whitest hairs as well.

So this could explain why some people see success with carnitine it lower serum FFA.

i am pro carnitine. Regardless of its oxidation potential that damage can be mitigated through the use of taurine.

It's because there is more profit to be gained from convincing people that conditions have very unique, specific problems, instead of simply realizing that inflammatory patterns are at the root of many common issues.

GorillaHead

On a separate note i want to mention since janruary ive been suffering from awful body odor. Mainly triggered under stress this odor was very skunky.

deodrant made things worse or gave me very very brief relief.

I identified the strain of bacteria that was respoonsible and i found out it was zinc that destroys it.

Supplemented things minorly got better and just yesterday

So i applied a zinc naicinamide serum to my armpit i am most happy to report that the odor is completely gone. Like zilch! I havent used deadrant in 36 hours. I also was sweating earlier. I smell very nuetral. Like wow.

topical worked better than Oral.

zix topical is suppose to stop hairloss. I would apply this serum ( made by ordinary) to my scalp but i am concerned naicinamide would in some cases be bad for new hair growth. I beleive it inhibits angiogensiss

baccheion

If I had to categorize my sleep it would be:
Sleep through the whole night
Almost always REM sleep, feel like I am constantly dreaming at least 90%+ of the night
Occasionally sleep talk
Wake up tired and groggy unless I get 8-9 hours of sleep.
How old are you? Try megadose melatonin already, so others can hear how well it worked for you. See: Jeff Bowles. Said to start in about 4 months. Even out with vitamin D3 + K2 in the AM. And at least 10 mg/kg magnesium from all sources.

ilhanxx

+1, In my opinion balding can triggered/caused by sleep failure. Throughout the day most of the regenerative hormones are produced in sleep. Maybe Zma can help. What do you think is there any connection each other pyroluria-aga-sleep failure?

Attakai

How old are you? Try megadose melatonin already, so others can hear how well it worked for you. See: Jeff Bowles. Said to start in about 4 months. Even out with vitamin D3 + K2 in the AM. And at least 10 mg/kg magnesium from all sources.
I'm 30.
Never heard of melatonin curing anyone's baldness. Got any examples?

GorillaHead

So is the goal to inhibit lipid peroxidation @GorillaHead ?

the goal is to reduce FFA elevation. Naicin inhibits lipolysis so it should lower serum FFA. But carnitine will also lower serum Carnitine but not through lipolyiss but through oxidization taurine should mediate the damage.

Thats why carntine doesnt actually cause fat loss. But it can assist in the process.

mrchibbs

Kenny

I would say that i dream 50% of the time and I remember significant portions 20% of the time but these are super rough estimates. The factors that alter this are when I go to bed and for how long.

Curious as to why you ask!

GorillaHead

I would say that i dream 50% of the time and I remember significant portions 20% of the time but these are super rough estimates. The factors that alter this are when I go to bed and for how long.

Curious as to why you ask!

I am just curious of the nuero effects of balding.
Since vitamin e prevents lipid peroxidation, that would make sense. And would also explain why acne (and AGA) sufferers have low zinc and low e compared to controls.

Correct. I feel as a forum we will find exactly what will all help is maintian hair. Growing it back tho and maintaining that new growth seems to be years away

GorillaHead

In my opinion zinc should be the number 1 staple when it comes to balding. I supplement a low amount of copper to avoid toxicity and deficiency of either

I started 50 mg zinc gluconate last week and the effects were not immediate. But dandruff is gone 99 percent. My Blood pressure used to average 120 thru 125 over 78 to 84. Now I am getting. 116 thru 120 over 74 thru 76.

will report bad on more results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals