Nutritional Yeast / Brewer's Yeast

Chad_Catholic

I am gonna share your post in my sleep thread. Thanks Chad!
Sure, I would like to emphasize the amount, because I think such a large dose was necessary. You need a full mouthful, and anything less might be ineffective. And I would like to add that I've experienced diminished effects when taking about the same amount but split up into separate, multiple doses. You need to tale a large quantity all at once for it to do the trick.

Sure, I would like to emphasize the amount, because I think such a large dose was necessary. You need a full mouthful, and anything less might be ineffective. And I would like to add that I've experienced diminished effects when taking about the same amount but split up into separate, multiple doses. You need to tale a large quantity all at once for it to do the trick.
Ok I am gonna add your instructions now! Thanks!

Was this a fortified yeast? What brand?

Peater

Had a 3 night bout of insomnia back when I was on keto, where at one point my body temp started to crash dramatically and I was becoming schizo e.g. racing thoughts, etc. Took an entire mouthful of nutritional yeast and it put me right to sleep.

Did you ever work out what caused this? I thought that for all its faults, a keto/meat diet would be loaded with B vits. Assuming it wasn't just steak and bacon!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals