Brewer's Yeast A Cure For Diabetes And More..

Funny you should say that because I tried again the Vegemite two days ago, and I still am not liking it. The brewers yeast is much easier for me to get down, but I don’t enjoy it either. Nutritional yeast tastes better to me, but like you and I on the collagen, I am unsure about the yeast in nutritional yeast.

A friend from Ozzie-land turned me onto it. I butter toast and spread a bit on. I have no idea if it’s doing anything but I really enjoy it so I’ll keep eating it this way. Probably a tablespoon a day, or maybe a little less.

I meant to say a huge THANK YOU @Rinse & rePeat because you are awesome how you just keep us on this path, share so much, Help so much.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
A friend from Ozzie-land turned me onto it. I butter toast and spread a bit on. I have no idea if it’s doing anything but I really enjoy it so I’ll keep eating it this way. Probably a tablespoon a day, or maybe a little less.

I meant to say a huge THANK YOU @Rinse & rePeat because you are awesome how you just keep us on this path, share so much, Help so much.
You are a fine friend Hamster! You have such a happy tone to you, and I enjoy running into you around our Forum. Thank you for saying such nice words to me. 😘

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“One of the reasons that the single meal eaters tend to get fat and diabetic, is that it triggers a great surge of insulin, and the insulin then triggers cortisol. If you can eat foods that don’t trigger insulin, that’s the ideal thing. And fruit happens to be the best single type of food for not triggering the stress reactions, because it combines very small amounts of protein, with large amounts of sugar and minerals. Potassium happens to handle sugar in place of insulin, and the fructose component of fruit doesn’t require insulin. So, eating a lot of fruit, even at one meal a day, produces much smaller amounts of insulin, obesity, and cortisol, than eating, for example, just one big meal of meat and potatoes. Meat powerfully stimulates insulin and cortisol. And starches are more stimulating to insulin than sugars.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Tryptophan, from dietary protein or from the catabolism of muscles, is turned into serotonin which activates the pituitary stress hormones, increasing cortisol, and intensifying catabolism, which releases more tryptophan. It suppresses thyroid function, which leads to an increased need for the stress hormones. Serotonin impairs glucose oxidation, and contributes to many of the problems associated with diabetes.”
-Ray Peat
Glycemia, starch, and sugar in context

OP
Rinse & rePeat
1707402434966.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals