Mutaflor

Blossom

Forum Supporter
OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Even better than the ghost wipe! :p:

Congrats on the blood sugars and thank you so much for posting about mutaflor.
My pleasure. I am finding so many nuggets out there in health and supplementation. Glad to bring the relevant ones to this forum.

nothing beats the ghost wipe!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Blossom

Forum Supporter

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Fantastic updates! Can't wait to get it!

Mauritio

In so jealous of you guys !!
My progress seems slow ,if at all . Still taking only one per day.
I just can't get seem to get around the low blood sugar issue. I've been having that for a long time though, so I dont know why I can't fix it ...

InChristAlone

I just can't get seem to get around the low blood sugar issue. I've been having that for a long time though, so I dont know why I can't fix it ...
Do you focus on sugars or starches? When I focused on mainly sugar and milk I had bad, I mean baaaaad reactive hypoglycemia. I now eat all kinds of carbs.

Mauritio

Do you focus on sugars or starches? When I focused on mainly sugar and milk I had bad, I mean baaaaad reactive hypoglycemia. I now eat all kinds of carbs.
Yeah me too . I eat sucrose fructose and lots of starch .

somuch4food

Maybe your dose is not high enough and thus the strain gets knocked out by the other guys in your gut?

Just my instinct, I see ingesting probiotics as declaring war on your current biome and it seems the new guys are losing the war in your case since you see little progress.

InChristAlone

Mauritio

Maybe your dose is not high enough and thus the strain gets knocked out by the other guys in your gut?

Just my instinct, I see ingesting probiotics as declaring war on your current biome and it seems the new guys are losing the war in your case since you see little progress.
Totally possible, but : more mutaflor would be needed to increase its number in the gut. I can't tolerate more because it gives me hypoglycemia symptoms. That's why still take just 1 per day.

@sugarbabe thanks for reminding me of the podcast!
I think I am stuck somewhere in thas graph

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200116-165335_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200116-165335_Chrome.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 23

InChristAlone

Totally possible, but : more mutaflor would be needed to increase its number in the gut. I can't tolerate more because it gives me hypoglycemia symptoms. That's why still take just 1 per day.

@sugarbabe thanks for reminding me of the podcast!
I think I am stuck somewhere in thas graph
Yep that describes exactly what happens, though for me whenever I'd check my BG it would be like 100 or 110 after meals anyway. I have a very steady fasting glucose now of 88. Chronic stress sends me into reactive hypoglycemia quite quickly, the cortisol I think is still one of the largest factors for why so many are insulin resistant. Sick building syndrome is definitely one factor. EMF's don't effect me as much as others but I'm sure those are a factor for a lot of people too.

I'm taking 6 per day -- please take note. That's a lot. But it seems to steadily be helping my constipation. Super encouraging.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Should carrot salad be discontinued while on Mutaflor?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Yep that describes exactly what happens, though for me whenever I'd check my BG it would be like 100 or 110 after meals anyway. I have a very steady fasting glucose now of 88. Chronic stress sends me into reactive hypoglycemia quite quickly, the cortisol I think is still one of the largest factors for why so many are insulin resistant. Sick building syndrome is definitely one factor. EMF's don't effect me as much as others but I'm sure those are a factor for a lot of people too.
EMF will absolutely wreck blood sugar, I can attest to that.

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals