Libido And Sex Drive

Frankdee20

It's funny when we talk about raising libido, it's not a simple linear process akin to say, raising Testosterone, for example. Even raising that doesn't guarantee a libido boost, and what works for one may not work for another. The typical herbs like Tribulus, Maca, HGW, may not always help. I find that usually, things deemed to boost libido are stimulating in nature. The problem I have when using those, increased anxiety, tends to lower libido for me. I can't say I e found anything that keeps sex on my mind more than baseline. Zinc used to increase nocturnal erections in the beginning, but doesn't do ***t anymore. I don't know what libido increase even feels like as this can be quite dependent upon being in a relationship for some. It could be psychological and not just hormonal.

OP
A

Aztec

Not sure what you mean? Dry skin?
James, if I stimulate myself I can have a big hard erection but I don't feel lubrication. It feels like dry skin. Probably because it has been a few years since I have had sex.

OP
A

Aztec

It's funny when we talk about raising libido, it's not a simple linear process akin to say, raising Testosterone, for example. Even raising that doesn't guarantee a libido boost, and what works for one may not work for another. The typical herbs like Tribulus, Maca, HGW, may not always help. I find that usually, things deemed to boost libido are stimulating in nature. The problem I have when using those, increased anxiety, tends to lower libido for me. I can't say I e found anything that keeps sex on my mind more than baseline. Zinc used to increase nocturnal erections in the beginning, but doesn't do ***t anymore. I don't know what libido increase even feels like as this can be quite dependent upon being in a relationship for some. It could be psychological and not just hormonal.
Frank, those are some good points. Anxiety was also preventing me from experiencing natural erections. Yesterday I received prayer and I came back home feeling peace. At night, I experienced some great erections without even touching myself of thinking of a girl. Peace of mind and faith have been very helpful.

Frankdee20

Frank, those are some good points. Anxiety was also preventing me from experiencing natural erections. Yesterday I received prayer and I came back home feeling peace. At night, I experienced some great erections without even touching myself of thinking of a girl. Peace of mind and faith have been very helpful.

What you speak of, prayer and faith, is supportive for you. It's not mentioned much around these parts, if ever. This intangible stuff has a place though, for some, it's weight, slash impact on resolution, is greater than any fancy, sexy, intricate, and almost pretentious physiology. You be well, and I hope you get what you're looking for.

OP
A

Aztec

What you speak of, prayer and faith, is supportive for you. It's not mentioned much around these parts, if ever. This intangible stuff has a place though, for some, it's weight, slash impact on resolution, is greater than any fancy, sexy, intricate, and almost pretentious physiology. You be well, and I hope you get what you're looking for.
Thanks Frank! I pray every member including you heal and become the best version of yourselves.

J

James IV

James, if I stimulate myself I can have a big hard erection but I don't feel lubrication. It feels like dry skin. Probably because it has been a few years since I have had sex.

Dry skin is tricky. since it's your largest organ it can be any number of things. If it's only on the genitals, then I don't know what that means. I'd make sure you are getting enough fat, salt, water, first off. Certain mineral deficiencies like biotin, can cause dry skin. Washing with soap too much, or showering in hot water too much. Pure Cocoa butter is a very good moisturizer.

OP
A

Aztec

Dry skin is tricky. since it's your largest organ it can be any number of things. If it's only on the genitals, then I don't know what that means. I'd make sure you are getting enough fat, salt, water, first off. Certain mineral deficiencies like biotin, can cause dry skin. Washing with soap too much, or showering in hot water too much. Pure Cocoa butter is a very good moisturizer.
I do wash a lot with soap and will try biotin out to test it out. I try to use cold water for showers.

My vitamin D level even before taking fin was low. I haven't tested it lately but I need to raise that level for sure.

Yeah dude... Can u work getting it up? If u go to direct labs, you can grt it tested for only 35.. I'm telling u man.. after 2 years with pfs and peating... vitamin d is extremely hard to keep high... watch geg it tested then use like 80kiu on your skin for a week and then retest and aee where u are at.. please try

Frankdee20

My ***t was like 22 recently, not good. So Doctor prescribed D3 1,000 IU. That may not even be high enough.

OP
A

Aztec

Yeah dude... Can u work getting it up? If u go to direct labs, you can grt it tested for only 35.. I'm telling u man.. after 2 years with pfs and peating... vitamin d is extremely hard to keep high... watch geg it tested then use like 80kiu on your skin for a week and then retest and aee where u are at.. please try
I will look into it and thanks for the help. What is a healthy range for vitamin D levels for young guys and in general?

Frankdee20

5-20 mg is a high dose, but that's topical, so idk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals