How Has A B-Complex RESTORED My Sex-drive/Libido?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone,

I recently made a post about how L-Theanine causes destructive effects on my libido/orgasm.

I wanted to ask the most obscure question, but how is it possible that a simple B-Complex can fully ignite my libido like nothing else.
Noticeable effects are:
-Significant vasodilation
-Significant sex drive
-Lowered stress response

This is the composition of my B-Complex I am using:
Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 11.44.31 am.png

Thanks!

No, I have never properly indulged in Liver. My thyroid hormones are quite good, take a look:
View attachment 7714

maybe u were just really low on B vitamins, b vitamins and thyroid together let you build glycogen, that would lower cortisol since the glycogen would start buffering the cortisol when your blood sugar lowered, pretty happy for you man that it worked out for you, i'd look into getting some liver though, i think it has some other benefits too

(liver is one of the major sources of b vitamins in raypeat diet)

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
maybe u were just really low on B vitamins, b vitamins and thyroid together let you build glycogen, that would lower cortisol since the glycogen would start buffering the cortisol when your blood sugar lowered, pretty happy for you man that it worked out for you, i'd look into getting some liver though, i think it has some other benefits too

(liver is one of the major sources of b vitamins in raypeat diet)

Appreciate the tips man. I'll have to add Liver to the shopping list.

I definitely feel a drop in breathing rate/adrenaline type feeling within 45 minutes after taking the B-Complex. In fact, I actually feel rather sleepy but at the same time ultra high libido... I am now on the hunt for a natural B-Complex/Multivitamin with small amount of Zinc, so if you've got one you'd recommend please feel free to share :)

Appreciate the tips man. I'll have to add Liver to the shopping list.

I definitely feel a drop in breathing rate/adrenaline type feeling within 45 minutes after taking the B-Complex. In fact, I actually feel rather sleepy but at the same time ultra high libido... I am now on the hunt for a natural B-Complex/Multivitamin with small amount of Zinc, so if you've got one you'd recommend please feel free to share :)

cool, check out this site and search brewers yeast: Supplement Guide

he says it is the best in B vitamins, but brewers yeast is really high in phosphate i think, so you'd have to have some calcium with it when you used it, i think the best route would be to get it from food like liver, beef, and oysters would cover you for zinc and B vitamins if you have it "safely" enough, or haidut has a supplement here too called energin

this is an email from ray on brewers yeast:

brewers’ yeast is a good source of B vitamins, but the high phosphate content has to be balanced by something like milk and cheese for calcium.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
cool, check out this site and search brewers yeast: Supplement Guide

he says it is the best in B vitamins, but brewers yeast is really high in phosphate i think, so you'd have to have some calcium with it when you used it, i think the best route would be to get it from food like liver, beef, and oysters would cover you for zinc and B vitamins if you have it "safely" enough, or haidut has a supplement here too called energin

this is an email from ray on brewers yeast:

brewers’ yeast is a good source of B vitamins, but the high phosphate content has to be balanced by something like milk and cheese for calcium.

I just decided to get Life-Extension and I will use it sporadically and open the capsules to drop the dosage.

Akpa Agnemel

Hey Lokzo, can you please give the brand name of your B-Complex?

Hey everyone,

I recently made a post about how L-Theanine causes destructive effects on my libido/orgasm.

I wanted to ask the most obscure question, but how is it possible that a simple B-Complex can fully ignite my libido like nothing else.
Noticeable effects are:
-Significant sex drive
-Lowered stress response

View attachment 7713

Thanks!
Hey everyone,

Noticeable effects are:
-Significant sex drive
-Lowered stress response

View attachment 7713

Thanks!

Ulysses

There are lots of posts scattered around the forum talking about how B2 improved male libido and sexual function. @GAF was applying it directly to his "ICBM" with what sounds like a spectacular result.

GAF

I seem to remember trying it on my little head and the effect was an increase in sensitivity

serling78

I was simply using a Herbs Of Gold brand, but since switched to NOW foods formula. And instead of using this daily, I only take half a capsule, maybe once a week!

Curious if you're still taking the b complex and if only once a week. I'm experiencing some loss of sex drive and wondering if b complex may help

InChristAlone

Try using vitamin B3 by itself to see if that gives the same response. I remember when I would take it and got a boost in libido.

serling78

Try using vitamin B3 by itself to see if that gives the same response. I remember when I would take it and got a boost in libido.
Appreciate the suggestion but I try to avoid niacin. Which I know is in any b-complex I know of so I guess even the complex would be an issue for me. I have very thin sensitized skin and it's irritated extremely easily. Niacin makes me flush so bad I have to just avoid it.

InChristAlone

Appreciate the suggestion but I try to avoid niacin. Which I know is in any b-complex I know of so I guess even the complex would be an issue for me. I have very thin sensitized skin and it's irritated extremely easily. Niacin makes me flush so bad I have to just avoid it.
Niacinamide won't cause a flush.

serling78

Niacinamide can cause red irritated skin though.
Yeah unfortunately I've tried niacinamide and had redness. Basically my skin is so thin and sensitised that if a product says it even might cause redness then it's a guarantee I'm going to have a bad experience.

Hey everyone,

Noticeable effects are:
-Significant sex drive
-Lowered stress response

View attachment 7713

Thanks!

If you ask me, the sex drive is of course from the pyridoxine. If you ask redsun, the vasodilation is of course from the folic acid. Regarding the lowered stress response, probably every single vitamin in that list will accomplish that directly or indirectly although B5 should raise cortisol somewhat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals