Does more dhea equal more dht?

miraddo

Thanks for the reply. Do you consume a high amount of salt?
Depends what you mean by high, I just salt to taste. Only occasionally will I do salt loading of a 1-2 grams before bed with OJ. I use David's kosher salt because it's the cleanest I can find.

psans

Would taking dhea with proviron help it go to testosterone?

Vileplume

Depends what you mean by high, I just salt to taste. Only occasionally will I do salt loading of a 1-2 grams before bed with OJ. I use David's kosher salt because it's the cleanest I can find.
Awesome. Thanks for the replies, glad to hear you’re doing well :cheers

Vileplume

Finasteride has been shown to create severe hypothyroidism. As we know people who tend to lose scalp hair are already hypothyroid, once Finasteride is taken this gets way worse.

I myself have been on finasteride and suffered really bad effects and it was only when I began taking larger amounts of thyroid (1 Cynoplus & 2-3 Cynomel tablets ie 120mcg T4 & 75-100mcg T3 PER DAY) that genuine well-being and sexual function returned.

Obviously with this high amount of thyroid, all my dietary requirements have increased to include whole food sources like 2 litres of milk, orange juice, oysters 2-3 times per week and weekly ruminant liver. Supplementing thyroid along with those whole food sources helps the nutrients to be put in the structure.

The supplements I take nowadays that i've found to be quite helpful are large blobs of Progesterone before bed weekly, Coffee 2 cups/day, Aspirin 2-3g/day, Taurine 2g/day, Calcium Carbonate 2g/day, 10 drops/day of Pyrucet & 2-3 cans of Coca-Cola or Red Bull per day amongst other things.
Hey miraddo,

I'm trying to dial in thyroid dosing for myself, so I hope you don't if I follow up with another question. For the above doses, how come you increased T3 rather than T4? How did you know to go more with cynomel, and only stop at one cynoplus? Have you tried higher ratios of T4:T3 and found it less effective?

Currently, I am at 1.25 cynoplus and .25 cynomel, but I still get cold hands and a low pulse. I suspect reverse t3 might be keeping me hypothyroid, so I think I may increase cynomel as my next step, instead of cynoplus.

miraddo

Hey miraddo,

I'm trying to dial in thyroid dosing for myself, so I hope you don't if I follow up with another question. For the above doses, how come you increased T3 rather than T4? How did you know to go more with cynomel, and only stop at one cynoplus? Have you tried higher ratios of T4:T3 and found it less effective?

Currently, I am at 1.25 cynoplus and .25 cynomel, but I still get cold hands and a low pulse. I suspect reverse t3 might be keeping me hypothyroid, so I think I may increase cynomel as my next step, instead of cynoplus.
If you've got hereditary thyroid deficiency, chances are you also have liver issues. Since T4 is converted to active T3 depends on liver function, I bypassed this by increasing T3. T3 acts immediately but it also has a shorter half life ~ 12 hours vs 2 weeks for T4 so if you do get any problems from excess dose it should subside in less time.

Vileplume

If you've got hereditary thyroid deficiency, chances are you also have liver issues. Since T4 is converted to active T3 depends on liver function, I bypassed this by increasing T3. T3 acts immediately but it also has a shorter half life ~ 12 hours vs 2 weeks for T4 so if you do get any problems from excess dose it should subside in less time.
Thanks miraddo. I will try to increase my cynomel next, because I think increasing cynoplus past a full tablet has given diminishing returns. It may just be too much T4 for my liver.

Dr. B

the forefront health website states T3 half life is just 4 hours. so they advise splitting up your ndt or t3 regimen through the day

Dr. B

Thanks miraddo. I will try to increase my cynomel next, because I think increasing cynoplus past a full tablet has given diminishing returns. It may just be too much T4 for my liver.
I think it was recently, Ray said overdosing on thyroid can cause similar effects/benefits to dnp
by thyroid i think he means t3 or NDT?

Vileplume

I think it was recently, Ray said overdosing on thyroid can cause similar effects/benefits to dnp
by thyroid i think he means t3 or NDT?
Interesting, can you say a little bit more about DNP? What effects does it have?

Dr. B

Interesting, can you say a little bit more about DNP? What effects does it have?
its an uncoupler, apparently people have died from using it, due to it stimulating metabolic rate too much and overheating. some bodybuilders use it to cut weight, overweight people have also used it...

Vileplume

it was only when I began taking larger amounts of thyroid (1 Cynoplus & 2-3 Cynomel tablets ie 120mcg T4 & 75-100mcg T3 PER DAY) that genuine well-being and sexual function returned.
Hey miraddo, just wanted to check in and see how you were doing with the thyroid supplementation. Would love to hear any updates on how you feel, and if you've changed your dose. Hope you're well!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom