Does more dhea equal more dht?

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

See this thread, Paul:

You want progesterone with DHEA, but much smaller doses of DHEA. You can use a high ratio of progesterone to DHEA.

You're likely converting DHEA to estrogen, which Ray has compared to cocaine in its effects.
Would vitamin A and E help stop the dhea from going to estrogen? And it must boost dopamine if it can give cocaine like effects am i right

Chophouse360

I remember a few years ago i took dhea high doses around 250mgs and had an outstanding libido and excellent EQ im assuming it was from dht being increased, each time i go low dhea 5-25mgs i don't notice much could the higher doses be boosting my dht levels? I've read some pfs syndrome forums and one guy said 200mgs of dhea gave him hard morning wood again and i know dht is connected with nocturnal erections, my case is different i have a left side vericocele i know some guys here have cured it using proviron i was wondering would the extra dht from high dhea dosing help my issue here's the stack im thinking about running:

Dhea
Vitamins A,D,K,E
Shilajit
Mucuna
Thyroid
Zinc/magnesium

Im desperate to fix my vericocele please tell me is this stack a good idea for my situation
Use androsterone with dhea so it doesn’t convert into estrogen

Chophouse360

Chophouse360

Where can i get some

IVILA

Does dhea harm you if you have a fatty liver? Or does it heal it? I've heard mixed answers to this.

Dr. B

Does dhea harm you if you have a fatty liver? Or does it heal it? I've heard mixed answers to this.

if it turns to estrogen it would worsen it. the poorer your metabolism the more likely it could estrogenize. I think Peats mentioned it regenerating beta cells in pancreas...

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

if it turns to estrogen it would worsen it. the poorer your metabolism the more likely it could estrogenize. I think Peats mentioned it regenerating beta cells in pancreas...
Would taking dhea with proviron help it go to testosterone?

IVILA

1623074298830.png

How come they are saying this? Then everyone who used 25mg of DHEA wouldv'e noticed an increase in liver fat. How would one overcome this if they have adrenal fatigue and really need to supplement DHEA at 25 mg to rebuild adrenal function and get those levels up?

golder

View attachment 24078

How come they are saying this? Then everyone who used 25mg of DHEA wouldv'e noticed an increase in liver fat. How would one overcome this if they have adrenal fatigue and really need to supplement DHEA at 25 mg to rebuild adrenal function and get those levels up?
Would there be a safer middle ground of say 5mg four times a day? I’ve heard Ray speak reasonably favourably of small 5mg doses...?

IVILA

Would there be a safer middle ground of say 5mg four times a day? I’ve heard Ray speak reasonably favourably of small 5mg doses...?
I guess so but 4-5 times a day is too many capsules. Might as well take a little more to have more benefits. If it helps you lose weight then it shouldn't be a problem. As said, it should help reverse fatty liver not cause it to go worse. DHEA is a good thing if you take small and enough dosages.

Dr. B

i think Ray said using jus a few milligrams split up into several doses. i think his maximum he suggested was 5mg split into 2 or 3 times of the day... but ray himself when he was middle aged used just 2mg i believe and he gained some height from that and wisdom teeth erupted. it seems to cause hair loss though and can easily begin to aromatize especially if metabolism is poor.

Marquis777

I think it means more dht. If I take enough DHEA it makes me feel really confident. Like I can just go talk to any girl I want.

jomamma007

I was taking only around 1/4 Cynoplus daily for a year or so starting end of 2018. There were no dramatic improvements in health on this dose but I was very anxious to increase it and even stopped at one point.

Early 2020 I was not feeling very well most days (a couple years post fin, recently had aluminum loaded HepB vaccine, and a foolish albeit short term fish oil experiment) so I decided to trial increasing my Cynoplus dose and ordered Cynomel as well. I slowly built up over a month or so whilst monitoring how I felt and taking temperature.

I will also say that slowly depleting PUFA, which a thyroid & vitamin E supplement do, as well as depleting Iron, which long term low-fat milk and aspirin do, have had really positive effects.

I feel like a kid again!
What was your temperature on 1/4 cynoplus vs a full tablet. Did it steadily go up as your symptoms improved?

Vileplume

I was taking only around 1/4 Cynoplus daily for a year or so starting end of 2018. There were no dramatic improvements in health on this dose but I was very anxious to increase it and even stopped at one point.

Early 2020 I was not feeling very well most days (a couple years post fin, recently had aluminum loaded HepB vaccine, and a foolish albeit short term fish oil experiment) so I decided to trial increasing my Cynoplus dose and ordered Cynomel as well. I slowly built up over a month or so whilst monitoring how I felt and taking temperature.

I will also say that slowly depleting PUFA, which a thyroid & vitamin E supplement do, as well as depleting Iron, which long term low-fat milk and aspirin do, have had really positive effects.

I feel like a kid again!
Hey miraddo, do you still take this dose of thyroid? How is it going?

miraddo

Hey miraddo, do you still take this dose of thyroid? How is it going?
During the winter time, yes. It has warmed up a little bit here so i've adjusted the dose down - feeling pretty good most days. I should add that i also take vitamin D/K, aspirin, milk, DHEA & progesterone and weekly liver. They've all beenimportant.

Vileplume

During the winter time, yes. It has warmed up a little bit here so i've adjusted the dose down - feeling pretty good most days. I should add that i also take vitamin D/K, aspirin, milk, DHEA & progesterone and weekly liver. They've all beenimportant.
Thanks for the reply. Do you consume a high amount of salt?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom