Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Santosh

Did you have any sides during or after mtren? You were running a test base in addition to the mtren? I’ve read 19-nors are suppressive for a long while after cessation. Are you or did you run a trt-level dose of test for a while after you stopped? Thank you.

Few mg of test before, while, after.
No sides whatsoever and no suppression.

19nor suppression is another broscience myth that everyone believes but no one tests for themselves.

VladSokolov

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to update to pass ideas. I did carnivore diet for 2 weeks then one day of water fast with a bowel prep (the one they use to clear out your colon before colonoscopy). Also took iodine on and off during this time. This was in preparation for FMT. That night I also took proviron 25mg. The next morning my junk looked almost normal and felt almost normal. I even had libido. After I did the FMT I feel like I crashed and now feel worse than before. I’m waiting it out because it can take 2 months for your microbiome to reflect that of FMT. I wonder if I didn’t do the FMT if those benefits would have stayed. I’m also on transdermal TRT and hcg for past 1-2 months.

I wonder if by removing all food particles and bacteria in my gut inflammation dropped so low that proviron and TRT were actually able to work. Then with the introduction of many bacteria my gut inflammation increased and then those activated genes or pathways were shut down again.

I plan on repeating carnivore for 2 weeks then water fast with a bowel prep while on TRT, hcg, proviron to see if I can replicate those results.

Last edited:

maillol

Please don't follow your opinion then, you're wrong.

Estrogen is needed to sensitize androgen receptors. Once it's there, it's there.

Your androgen receptors are desensitized because they have been deprived from estrogens for so long.

You just need to add the most potent androgen known to man to further sensitize the androgen receptor, not to do anything to the estrogen receptor.
In this case do you think that exogenous estradiol would also resensitise androgen receptors?

maillol

It didn’t help in my experience. I will update once I try mtren.
Interesting, how much did you try? I also crashed from aromasin use around the same time as you and a couple of 2mg doses of E2 pretty much reset me. This is very modest and I may well benefit from more but high estrogen is still a concern for obvious reasons. You might find this paper interesting -

Transient administration of estradiol-17.8 establishes an autoregulatory loop permanently inducing estrogen receptor mRNA

Attachments

• barton1988 estrogen receptor upregulated by estradiol.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 14

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
Interesting, how much did you try? I also crashed from aromasin use around the same time as you and a couple of 2mg doses of E2 pretty much reset me. This is very modest and I may well benefit from more but high estrogen is still a concern for obvious reasons. You might find this paper interesting -

Transient administration of estradiol-17.8 establishes an autoregulatory loop permanently inducing estrogen receptor mRNA
I’ve tried anywhere from 0.25mg -> 6mg per day of oral estradiol valerate. Glad to hear estrogen helped you. Did you take estradiol via intramuscular injection or orally? With high serum estrogen levels I only notice bloating and some anxiety. A bit of appetite suppression. No sensitivity at the nipple or anything like that.

maillol

I’ve tried anywhere from 0.25mg -> 6mg per day of oral estradiol valerate. Glad to hear estrogen helped you. Did you take estradiol via intramuscular injection or orally? With high serum estrogen levels I only notice bloating and some anxiety. A bit of appetite suppression. No sensitivity at the nipple or anything like that.
In total I only ever took 50mg of aromasin, I imagine you took much more if you were doing it during trt.

I took the estradiol orally. No nipple sensitivity for me either, whereas I have felt it from raw test. Interesting isn't it. My theory on that is because estradiol predominantly activates ERa whereas it seems that ERb is the one responsible for gyno.

Have you got MTREN ordered? Keep us updated.

Aromasin

Forum Supporter
In total I only ever took 50mg of aromasin, I imagine you took much more if you were doing it during trt.

I took the estradiol orally. No nipple sensitivity for me either, whereas I have felt it from raw test. Interesting isn't it. My theory on that is because estradiol predominantly activates ERa whereas it seems that ERb is the one responsible for gyno.

Have you got MTREN ordered? Keep us updated.
Yes, I used to take 25mg per day Aromasin. It didn’t take long to feel the effects of that. Maybe 2 months max. Interesting, when you say raw test, are you talking about test no ester? I have it in my possession, I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I’ll update when I do.

maillol

Yes, I used to take 25mg per day Aromasin. It didn’t take long to feel the effects of that. Maybe 2 months max. Interesting, when you say raw test, are you talking about test no ester? I have it in my possession, I just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I’ll update when I do.
Yeah no ester. Quite powerful but only for a few hours because of the short half life. Felt good pre gym but I never used it for long because it was bad for my sleep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals