Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

VladSokolov

Forum Supporter
If you're estrogenic maybe add DIM or low dose AI? Adding a DHT could help too.

And on that note new post from Kikel confirming what I already thought. But for some even DHT/DHB won't be enough and a HDACI will be necessary imo.

I'm also in contact with a guy from reddit that's bascially 99% recovered thanks to TRT, HCG and taking a bunch of DHT steroids together like primo, proviron, etc. And he also took and still takes sulforaphane at 300mg/day (hdaci as strong as vorinostat according to a study). He also tried lithium and sodium butyrate but got bad effects from those.

What type of lithium did he use? These two people recovered using lithium carbonate.

CURED - PSSD Forum

"The last time people heard from me - in this thread - I was experimenting with Addyi and getting treatment for my PTSD. It turns out that Addyi did not do anything for me, and I discontinued after three months. Sometime in May, my psychiatrist prescribed lithium for my depression because I told him I was tired of SSRIs and their horrible side effects. I worked up to 450mg of lithium and have remained there. Combined with intensive psychotherapy and twelve weeks of pelvic floor therapy, I can now say that I am completely cured. I experience sexual desire, fantasies, lubrication, it's all back. It's like being back to my pre-SSRI self. These effects have remained since June or so. (For my OCD, I am actually low-dosing paroxetine, but this hasn't had an effect on my sex drive at all.)

After ten years, the nightmare is finally over. I want to kick myself because the solution was there in plain sight the whole time. "

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/trs2cx/advice_trt_trentrest/i3lay0r/

"I recovered with lithium carbonate 600 mg, 100 mg cyp weekly, and 30 mg tren eod. But if I could do it over I would do trest instead of tren although I love what tren does to my body from a bodybuilding perspective"

Mister

What type of lithium did he use? These two people recovered using lithium carbonate.

CURED - PSSD Forum

"The last time people heard from me - in this thread - I was experimenting with Addyi and getting treatment for my PTSD. It turns out that Addyi did not do anything for me, and I discontinued after three months. Sometime in May, my psychiatrist prescribed lithium for my depression because I told him I was tired of SSRIs and their horrible side effects. I worked up to 450mg of lithium and have remained there. Combined with intensive psychotherapy and twelve weeks of pelvic floor therapy, I can now say that I am completely cured. I experience sexual desire, fantasies, lubrication, it's all back. It's like being back to my pre-SSRI self. These effects have remained since June or so. (For my OCD, I am actually low-dosing paroxetine, but this hasn't had an effect on my sex drive at all.)

After ten years, the nightmare is finally over. I want to kick myself because the solution was there in plain sight the whole time. "

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/PEDs/comments/trs2cx/advice_trt_trentrest/i3lay0r/

"I recovered with lithium carbonate 600 mg, 100 mg cyp weekly, and 30 mg tren eod. But if I could do it over I would do trest instead of tren although I love what tren does to my body from a bodybuilding perspective"

Oh really interesting, haven't seen that second recovery.

And I'm not sure what type of lithium he used but I assume it was orotate, will ask him.

Have you seen this recent anecdote?

This guy also using carbonate and reporting massive improvements, even libido.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AccutaneRecovery/comments/1d1jiqa/ongoing_lithium_carbonate_300_mg_trial_pas/

Also read this thread it's about the difference between orotate and carbonate:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AccutaneRecovery/comments/1d4k1d1/pas_lithium_trials_important_info_about_dosing/

Theory why carbonate works better is because it contains much more elemental lithium than orotate, hence it also only being available under a prescription.

He also recommends adding B12 and follic acid, could improve effectiveness.

Btw also be aware of the side effects of high dose lithium, educate yourselves before starting. (as you should with everything)

I'm also reading more about hdaci's; Histone deacetylase - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Mister

New PAS recovery with DHB from Kikel:

Also interesting to note he tried things like HCG, TRT and proviron but that didn't help...

Some interesting studies about various hdaci's:

Trichostatin A enhances 5 alpha reductase in neuronal tissue.

...HDAC inhibitor-treated patients may re-gain their androgen responsiveness...

"Since VPA pretreatment greatly enhances DHT-upregulated PSA level, the data indicate that VPA can increase androgen responsiveness of AR-positive PCa cells"

Last edited:

FinVictim

New PAS recovery with DHB from Kikel:

Also interesting to note he tried things like HCG, TRT and proviron but that didn't help...

Some interesting studies about various hdaci's:

Trichostatin A enhances 5 alpha reductase in neuronal tissue.

...HDAC inhibitor-treated patients may re-gain their androgen responsiveness...

"Since VPA pretreatment greatly enhances DHT-upregulated PSA level, the data indicate that VPA can increase androgen responsiveness of AR-positive PCa cells"

Awesome finds Mister.

I'll definitely be adding in sulforaphane in my next TRT + trest + hCG cycle.

Mister

Great documentary about PFS and the dangers of pro fina zealots denying its existence.

Besides Haircafe's arguments and pseudo scientific analysis being dismantled in this great video, the pro fina zealot is also a known liar and he clearly has issues. There's a lot of troubling stuff you can find about this person online but the biggest irony is he actually admitted finasteride is not safe in the past and that he experienced side effects.

Kevin-Lies-Mann.png

Wonder how many men got FPS because of idiots like this...

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals