Post Finasteride Syndrome ?

peed

Hi guys it's the first time I post here but I have been following peat diet for 1 month and feeling good.
2 years ago I used 1mg finasteride daily for 3 months trying to stop my hair loss, I stopped using it because I always forget to take my meds. I didnt think I had any symptom till 2 months later when I had an encounter with a girl it was hard to keep an erection, after that I started facing a hard case of PE.

So basically now I have some ED, PE and really low libido. Other symptoms I have are that I feel tired a lot trough the day, I cant sleep at nights. But I feel my hormones not being well balanced.

I have read a lot of suggestions like taking progesterone, taking pregnolone/dhea, nicinamide, taurine... I can try everything if needed, but really whats the idea on these protocols.. are they suposse to restore your hormonal balance some day like in short term, or am I suposse to take them lifetime? I read somewhere in this forum that just one shot of progesterone can tell your body like to reset and start again the conversion to progesterone....

So waht are you protocols, waht do you reccommend me to start. I have alse read some guys taking some gaba, which I have also read its not worth the try since it cant be used by our body.

Sorry for my english since its not my first language.

OP
P

peed

Can you get an erection now?
Yes but not as hard as 3 years before. That’s first experience I think caused my kind of a sexual anxiety because I don’t have too much problem gettin and erection when intercoursing with a friend but the premature ej stills there

Cooper

Did you make any scrotal ultrasounds? Any spermatocele or varicoceles detected?