• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

DHT And Reversing Androgen-receptor Deficiency

Sospian

I'll make this thread as short as I can:

A few years ago, I ran gear stupidly and developed what seems to be identical to Post-finasteride syndrome (deca is notorious for causing problems).

I've read Proviron/DHT creams seem to reverse the problem. The problem is, I can't seem to find any info on whether you have to run proviron permanently or not. I am not on TRT and have boosted my T levels naturally, so for that reason I do not want to have to rely on proviron or DHT creams. I want a permanent solution.

Someone made a thread about how hCG cured their PFS, so that is my backup plan, but for now I would really like to know whether I can reverse the damage done to the androgen receptors.

Thanks

shine

Have you tried high quality Tribulus Terrestris? It has been shown to increase androgen receptors.

I'll make this thread as short as I can:

A few years ago, I ran gear stupidly and developed what seems to be identical to Post-finasteride syndrome (deca is notorious for causing problems).

I've read Proviron/DHT creams seem to reverse the problem. The problem is, I can't seem to find any info on whether you have to run proviron permanently or not. I am not on TRT and have boosted my T levels naturally, so for that reason I do not want to have to rely on proviron or DHT creams. I want a permanent solution.

Someone made a thread about how hCG cured their PFS, so that is my backup plan, but for now I would really like to know whether I can reverse the damage done to the androgen receptors.

Thanks
This is what you should do.

Raising Serum Androgens Using DHEA, Pregnenolone, And Vitamin K

Sospian

Have you tried high quality Tribulus Terrestris? It has been shown to increase androgen receptors.

Been taking tribulus for a while and have even tried the high quality stuff (it's a big hit in Bulgaria). Helps a little but still not enough

I'm petrified to go near DHEA due to it shutting down endogenous production. I actually have two canisters of it that I gave to my father because I don't want to touch the stuff until I'm at least 35.

Experienced

Been taking tribulus for a while and have even tried the high quality stuff (it's a big hit in Bulgaria). Helps a little but still not enough
Tribulus is known for increasing liver enzymes , me myself have experienced it. It was above baseline

James b

Tribulus is known for increasing liver enzymes , me myself have experienced it. It was above baseline
Ah, that not. At what dosage and what duration do you think it would raise liver enzymes? I’m wondering if a smaller dose a few times a week would be beneficial?

Risingfire

You're ok with taking DHT but not DHEA? I don't think your fears are founded.

That being said you should take small amounts of DHT with DHEA and Preg

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SOMO Does DHT convert back to testosterone? Ask For Help or Advice 3
T DHT Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Gadreel Does safed musli lower dht Male Issues 1
N Carnivore and dht Diet 3
GorillaHead Dht increases visceral fat in man?? Male Issues 67
J Why was my best hair on anti DHT protocol? Hair & Nails 55
Hans Why DHT doesn’t cause hair loss - My response to Kevin Mann Articles & Scientific Studies 76
S Does DHT REALLY cause hairloss?? With Hans Amato Hair & Nails 3
ddjd Anyone in EU/Germany ordered Purple Panda DHT/Stanolone??? Ask For Help or Advice 23
ecstatichamster DHT experiment - post your observations and results for your rat Experiments 64
haidut Stress ups cortisol/estrogen/prolactin, drops DHT, causes male infertility and prostate issues Scientific Studies 0
haidut DHT, not T, likely the "active" androgen in heart and brain Scientific Studies 0
haidut Estrogens cause obesity / PCOS in women, DHT is protective Scientific Studies 25
haidut Low DHT can cause hypogonadism symptoms even in eugonadal men Scientific Studies 0
Ideal man Can someone tell me if aromasin will increase dht? Sexuality 2
Ideal man Does more dhea equal more dht? Male Issues 50
E Low DHT but still losing my hair? Ask For Help or Advice 4
Inaut The Thermo Diet Podcast Episode 76 - DHT & Life Optimization with Hans Amato Metabolism 26
haidut Androgens (T, DHT) highly protective against the flu Scientific Studies 1
haidut DHT better (and safer) than testosterone for improving blood pressure, insulin levels Scientific Studies 39
haidut DHT / Progesterone / aspirin treat, cortisol ineffective, PUFA promotes prostate cancer Scientific Studies 3
haidut Topical DHT therapy promotes hair growth Scientific Studies 22
haidut DHT restores anabolism / vitality / sexuality even in 90+ y.o. males Scientific Studies 35
haidut Androgens (e.g. DHT) curative even for treatment-resistant breast cancer Scientific Studies 4
Ideal man Would butea boost dht as much as proviron Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 28
B Article On DHT’s role in hair modulation Hair & Nails 0
Lejeboca Ray Peat Interview Feb 2021 - Roddy, Dinkov, Peat - #51: Heat Shock Proteins | Antibiotic Resistance | DHT Safety | Energy and Aging Video Interviews 5
GorillaHead The gut is full of DHT! Whats the connection to hair? Digestion 24
Grapelander #50: DHT for Hair Growth? | New Ray Peat Interviews | Keto and Mitochondria | Childhood Trauma Interviews 16
Lokzo 💎Penis Growth Hacks: DHT Is The Core Driver. Thyroid and Hormones 13
johnwester130 Looking to buy dht powder from someone Merchant Forums 16
M Does magnesium glycinate increase dht? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
Lokzo This Herb Increases Testosterone, DHT, Dopamine, NGF, GDNF, Neurogenesis (Cistanche Extract) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
Charger "DHT is a Trash Hormone" | Kevin Mann addresses Hans & Men-Elite Male Issues 104
N Why testosterone, dht makes me more fatigue? Mental Issues 4
ddjd DHEA essential for absorption of DHT?? Ask For Help or Advice 4
cupofcoffee Cordyceps militaris Fruit Body Extract increases testosterone and DHT secretion Scientific Studies 49
Mauritio 5aOHP -Progesterone and DHT mix ? Has anybody heard about this steroid? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
S Libido - ED - Need some help pls [DHT / Minox? ] Male Issues 112
Lokzo Daily Intake Of Alfalfa Sprouts, But Not Broccoli Sprouts, Increase DHT Levels Scientific Studies 25
TheBeard PPL Now Carries Raw DHT Powder Supplements 62
M Purple Panda Labs (dht) - Ray Suggested Ask For Help or Advice 136
J DHT Causes Hair Loss, You Sure About That? Hair & Nails 234
S Coconut Oil Reduces DHT Orally? Coconut Oil 10
haidut Estrogen Lowers T, DHT, And Fertility; Inhibits 5α-Reductase (5-AR) Scientific Studies 13
Doludolu Neuroprotection By DHT In LPS-induced Neuroinflammation Thyroid and Hormones 2
J Dissolving Dht Ask For Help or Advice 26
E Dioscorea Esculenta Supplement Boosts DHT In Athletes Scientific Studies 0
cyclops Best To Take Alongside DHT/Andractim? Supplements 51
Hans The Truth On DHT: What The Research Shows Articles & Scientific Studies 23