Hcg and preg tg

tommyg130

Curious to your thoughts on this ..

If Coming off trt and waited 25 days after last injection to clear. Started hcg .. would adding preg, progesterone help me right now alongside hcg?

Or would it be counter productive bc I’m trying to restart my system and adding in exogenous hormones would slow that down? I just don’t know the negative feedback of prog, preg, and if they would hinder my LH recovery ? ??

I don’t think preg , and progesterone , dhea in small doses would cause HPTA suppression at all , but There’s just not a lot of info on this.

I just want to make my HPTA recovery more tolerable and these neurosteroids help mood and energy but I don’t want to send mixed signals to my system. I sort of think they would work synergistically with hcg ?! Anybody have any thoughts on this.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hcg will very effectively increase preg, prog and DHEA and their downstream metabolites. So no need to add extra prohormones on top of hcg. Just keep on eye on estrogen as hcg can more potently increase E then T leading to a bad ratio.
Preg and DHEA are not suppressive at all. Prog can increase LH, at least in women in a specific phase of their cycle. https://www.cochranelibrary.com/central/doi/10.1002/central/CN-00080774/full

OP
T

tommyg130

Hcg will very effectively increase preg, prog and DHEA and their downstream metabolites. So no need to add extra prohormones on top of hcg. Just keep on eye on estrogen as hcg can more potently increase E then T leading to a bad ratio.
Preg and DHEA are not suppressive at all. Prog can increase LH, at least in women in a specific phase of their cycle. https://www.cochranelibrary.com/central/doi/10.1002/central/CN-00080774/full
Okay thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. I’m doing constant blood work. If E gets high would a .125mg small dose anastrazole be ok. I don’t love AIs obviously but sometimes aspirin vitamin E, and other natural Ais won’t cut it

Hans

Forum Supporter
Okay thanks for the reply. Appreciate it. I’m doing constant blood work. If E gets high would a .125mg small dose anastrazole be ok. I don’t love AIs obviously but sometimes aspirin vitamin E, and other natural Ais won’t cut it
Have you tried Gonadin or Virtus as an AI?

OP
T

tommyg130

I have not !, although idealabs androsterone served well in the past for an AI. Is gonadin non hormonal? Won’t interfere with HPTA restarting ? I’m going to check it out ! Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have not !, although idealabs androsterone served well in the past for an AI. Is gonadin non hormonal? Won’t interfere with HPTA restarting ? I’m going to check it out ! Thanks
Andro is good, but you'll definitely have to test to see how many drops you need. Gonadin is non-hormonal. :thumbsup:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals