wildworld1992

For test base, I would only pour 100mg/ml of DMSO.
For DHT, 30% pure ethanol and 70% DMSO to achieve 80mg/ml.
Do you need to shake the mixture so that they could mix well? And I'd like to know where you apply the solution, what dosage and frequency you use them. Thanks.

Matestube

Do you think the solution will lose its potency over time when exposed to air?Making a small batch seems to be a good idea?
Add a few drops of pure 96% alcohol to every batch to ensure sterility, leave open in contact to air as little as possible.
I make 100ml batches at a time.

Mister

I feel best knowing I have the highest testosterone of anyone walking a thousand miles around me.
So you're at 1400mg/week of test?

What does your bloodwork say, how high is your test?

And how's your libido?

Last edited:

Matestube

So you're at 1400mg/week of test?

What does your bloodwork say, how high is your test?

And how's your libido?
Yes on average between 1000mg and 1400mg.
Not sure how much makes it to my blood, I haven't done blood test in ages.
But with DMSO it's useless, it brings steroids deep down into tissues which makes blood levels irrelevant.

Libido is high, I have lots of fantasies day and night.

Mister

Yes on average between 1000mg and 1400mg.
Not sure how much makes it to my blood, I haven't done blood test in ages.
But with DMSO it's useless, it brings steroids deep down into tissues which makes blood levels irrelevant.

Libido is high, I have lots of fantasies day and night.
That's great, so your issues are resolved? I remember a couple of months you posted in the pfs thread you had anhedonia, no drive, bad libido, etc.

Matestube

That's great, so your issues are resolved? I remember a couple of months you posted in the pfs thread you had anhedonia, no drive, bad libido, etc.
T always made my symptoms much better, although I was still far from how I used to feel.
I made tremendous progress recently with ACV enema evacuating some candida out of my colon.

Mister

T always made my symptoms much better, although I was still far from how I used to feel.
I made tremendous progress recently with ACV enema evacuating some candida out of my colon.
Nice, so how many % are you recovered now?

golder

I've lined up a coffee and ACV enema for tomorrow. How many talespoons of ACV do you use and did you add anything else?

Matestube

I've lined up a coffee and ACV enema for tomorrow. How many talespoons of ACV do you use and did you add anything else?
Do the coffee enema and the ACV enema separately, don't mix them in one enema bag.
5 tablespoons of ACV in one liter of water.

Aflac

Anyone have a proviron source to try Proviron + Hcg protocol . I’m in the US

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals