Closest natural herbs to HCG?

Vicecaz

Hello RFers,

Long story short, I've been struggling with Post accutane syndrome for quite a while. The closest I've felt to feeling recovered (at least sexually) was on my fourth week of HCG (250ui 3 times per week) for 3 days. Improvements did not last but it further reinforced the idea that nothing really is broken but rather in a state of something not working, or missing.

I continued the HCG protocol for 6 months but it seems that it was a terrible idea as I could never replicate that window and my baseline was worst than before by the end of the treatment.

Still, I believe that trialling substances with similar properties to HCG might be worth a try. I know Cordyceps and Tribulus are some of them and supposedly increase LH.

Do you happen to know any other herbs that could be similar to those and to the effects of HCG?

thank you

Frankdee20

Hello RFers,

Long story short, I've been struggling with Post accutane syndrome for quite a while. The closest I've felt to feeling recovered (at least sexually) was on my fourth week of HCG (250ui 3 times per week) for 3 days. Improvements did not last but it further reinforced the idea that nothing really is broken but rather in a state of something not working, or missing.

I continued the HCG protocol for 6 months but it seems that it was a terrible idea as I could never replicate that window and my baseline was worst than before by the end of the treatment.

Still, I believe that trialling substances with similar properties to HCG might be worth a try. I know Cordyceps and Tribulus are some of them and supposedly increase LH.

Do you happen to know any other herbs that could be similar to those and to the effects of HCG?

thank you
I believe Hans had posted something along the lines of what you ask. Check his website. It was a Chinese herb

JohnHafterson

I'd give ginger a shot. Doesn't work on LSH but raises testosterone and generally a nice sexual/muscle tonic in my experience. It has a similar effect to clomid.

Tribulus never did anything for me. Cordyceps was nice for exercise/stamina.

I don't have accutane or pfs issues - just would try them out here and there for general purposes.

youngsinatra

I'd give ginger a shot. Doesn't work on LSH but raises testosterone and generally a nice sexual/muscle tonic in my experience. It has a similar effect to clomid.

I don't have accutane or pfs issues - just would try them out here and there for general purposes.
Thanks for sharing.

Mister

Fadogia agrestis is the most close to HCG.

But don't believe any herb is a strong as HCG.

Did you try a higher dose of HCG? Maybe adding testosterone?

Ras

Seconding this. Ginger is likely the best bet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals