Aromatase Inhibitors: Dangers/positives

Frankdee20

I’m using liquid examastane and about 10 drops every other day (12.5 mg),,,, also using Pansterone and Androsterone

Ihor

Yes it will.
It will also make you feel like death.

First few days it will boost your mood, make your erections harder than diamond, and give you great confidence.
After a week or so you will be depressed, flat, loosing hair, with zero interest for anything in life.

I have A LOT of personal experience with Exemestane
What was your estradiol when you started taking examistan? Do you remember what doses and how long did you use it that led you to feel so bad? Perhaps the dose you took was too high for your estradiol levels?

T

TheBeard

What was your estradiol when you started taking examistan? Do you remember what doses and how long did you use it that led you to feel so bad? Perhaps the dose you took was too high for your estradiol levels?

Any dose

Ihor

What then could be the reasons for unwell feeling from a decrease in not low-medium, but specifically high levels of estradiol through a small and short-term dose of exemestane?

T

TheBeard

What then could be the reasons for unwell feeling from a decrease in not low-medium, but specifically high levels of estradiol through a small and short-term dose of exemestane?

Try it and see for yourself. If your e2 are high enough maybe you'll only benefit from it, mine were not.

metamorph

I would think it’s androgenic. I believe it lowers SHBG which releases free test.
Back when I used it my natural estro was already normal/low so any use crashed me = bad.
Or I was using aromatising steroids and would not have been able to gauge an effect

Exemestane is a suicidal inhibitor. So it removes the aromatase enzyme completely, which the body makes over time. So you can remove all your aromatase and have almost no estrogen.

The others just bind to the enzyme, and will eventually unbind. If your liver hasn’t detoxed estro enough this unbundling will cause a release of a lot of estrogen, called a rebound.

I would think aromasin is the most androgenic. It’s the only one with alopecia as a side effect, perhaps because of the SHBG reduction.

It’s still the best thing to control high estrogen from some artificial spike. I would use it to lower estrogen quickly. If you are any sort of healthy I can’t see it being something you could take often
Any more intel on this side effect (alopecia) of Exemestane usage? I'm recovering from severe Alopecia and currently have it in a bit of remission due to health progress i've been making over the years.
I'm wondering if the alopecia side effect would be there with a very low dose of Exemestane; 2.5mg ED or 5mg EOD?