Arrade

ur still a virgin until you take Aromasin

I literally get warm feelings thinking about it

OP
Nicolas Noyola
ur still a virgin until you take Aromasin

I literally get warm feelings thinking about it
hahahahaha
tbh despite my positive comments about letro and my inhibitions (pun intended) about exemestane, ur explanation of rebound on letro/adex makes a lot of sense, because I usually had rebound symptoms on adex, even though they were really mild. and the fact that it's a steroid analogue makes me interested, I trust inhibition via a steroid more than anything. taking an androgen makes more sense as a method of inhibition than whatever letro/adex do. i still think they're prolly not dangerous or anything in low doses, but i wanna give exemestane a try. also i looked at the studies showing negative effects from letro/exemestane. every single one has what seems like a really high dose.
for example theres an exemestane study w/ decreased testis weight
and the lipofuscin letrozole study as well
for exemestane study they used 30mg/kg, 300mg/kg, and 3000 mg/kg every day on the rats.

A simple practice guide for dose conversion between animals and human
this study says to divide rat dosages by 6.2 to get an equivalent human dose.
the lowest dose of exemestane at 30 mg/kg then is 5 mg/kg equivalent human dose. for an 185 lb man thats like 420 mg of exemestane... the standard dose is like 25 mg right?
the study demonstrating lipofuscin in Leydig cells of letro-treated rats used 1mg/kg/day of letro.
1mg/kg/6 = .16 mg/kg. then for a 185 lb man thats 13.44 mg of letro. I personally used .5-1 mg and the human trials use 2.5 mg.
im gonna take some of the studies with a grain of salt for now.

Arrade

hahahahaha
tbh despite my positive comments about letro and my inhibitions (pun intended) about exemestane, ur explanation of rebound on letro/adex makes a lot of sense, because I usually had rebound symptoms on adex, even though they were really mild. and the fact that it's a steroid analogue makes me interested, I trust inhibition via a steroid more than anything. taking an androgen makes more sense as a method of inhibition than whatever letro/adex do. i still think they're prolly not dangerous or anything in low doses, but i wanna give exemestane a try. also i looked at the studies showing negative effects from letro/exemestane. every single one has what seems like a really high dose.
for example theres an exemestane study w/ decreased testis weight
and the lipofuscin letrozole study as well
for exemestane study they used 30mg/kg, 300mg/kg, and 3000 mg/kg every day on the rats.

A simple practice guide for dose conversion between animals and human
this study says to divide rat dosages by 6.2 to get an equivalent human dose.
the lowest dose of exemestane at 30 mg/kg then is 5 mg/kg equivalent human dose. for an 185 lb man thats like 420 mg of exemestane... the standard dose is like 25 mg right?
the study demonstrating lipofuscin in Leydig cells of letro-treated rats used 1mg/kg/day of letro.
1mg/kg/6 = .16 mg/kg. then for a 185 lb man thats 13.44 mg of letro. I personally used .5-1 mg and the human trials use 2.5 mg.
im gonna take some of the studies with a grain of salt for now.
Haha I think I would die at those doses!

vulture

I have some HcG and could buy some exemestane, I think it’s worth it to try a low dose HCG and low dose exemestane, even just low dose exemestane to asses it’s effects on androgen profile.

Useful compilation, one of them actually said an AI avoided intratesticular E increase from HCG administration

Arrade

Just FYI exemestane's usefulness is limited to about 25 mg a day. Any higher than that it doesn't do much
So it would be prudent to keep a stash of letrozole for dropping huge peaks of estrogen ASAP, and exemstane for a more controlled and healthier reduction option.
Its really easy to lower estrogen too much with letro, but my rat has used exemestane for 5 days and still not in range from high estrogen.

In this study Testosterone, Free Testosterone, LH, and FSH were increased in young, normal functioning men. It hits peak reduction of estrogen in 12h and within 3-6 days estrogen levels normalize.
Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

Lawrence Thomas

I have some generic Arimidex lying around from my TRT days. Not used it in a while though, but since Peating these last few weeks its become clear to me that I have high Estrogen and I want to get rid quick. Ive applied a few Peat recommendations with great results so far, but the Arimidex are staring at me so I was hoping I could get some info from you guys on how they would fit into the regime if only for a short time, to drive down my E?

Arrade

I have some generic Arimidex lying around from my TRT days. Not used it in a while though, but since Peating these last few weeks its become clear to me that I have high Estrogen and I want to get rid quick. Ive applied a few Peat recommendations with great results so far, but the Arimidex are staring at me so I was hoping I could get some info from you guys on how they would fit into the regime if only for a short time, to drive down my E?
I think something like one dose only reduces 50% estrogen, but its effects can stack.
It may help to dose one EOD, or E3D, or even a daily high dose if you feel you need to drop it quickly.

Arrade

I have some HcG and could buy some exemestane, I think it’s worth it to try a low dose HCG and low dose exemestane, even just low dose exemestane to asses it’s effects on androgen profile.

Useful compilation, one of them actually said an AI avoided intratesticular E increase from HCG administration
That's why I think exemestane can prove to restore gonadal function instead of a SERM.
HCG seems kinda of unhleathy, but AI would help you with that

vulture

Just FYI exemestane's usefulness is limited to about 25 mg a day. Any higher than that it doesn't do much
So it would be prudent to keep a stash of letrozole for dropping huge peaks of estrogen ASAP, and exemstane for a more controlled and healthier reduction option.
Its really easy to lower estrogen too much with letro, but my rat has used exemestane for 5 days and still not in range from high estrogen.

In this study Testosterone, Free Testosterone, LH, and FSH were increased in young, normal functioning men. It hits peak reduction of estrogen in 12h and within 3-6 days estrogen levels normalize.
Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males
With 3 to 6 days after stopping usage? Or it loses efficacy reducing estrogen?

Arrade

With 3 to 6 days after stopping usage? Or it loses efficacy reducing estrogen?
I mean with a single dose, they showed that after 3-6 days their estrogen returned to where it was before.
It's only effective up to 25 mg a day, so it actually is less effective at removing as much estrogen in a limited time span as the other two. However you don't get rebound, it increases test, and is the easiest to control.

Basically find ur dose (6.25mg-25mg a day) and the frequency (ED-E3-6D) that keeps you at a level you want.

Arrade

In my rat's experience at a estrogen level of 17, taking 12.5 mg made estro too low and it took 3 days to return to normal.

Frankdee20

Sorry to revive an old thread, would low dose examastane without T injections help raise ones T ? Mine is 420, and I’m always in the 400s...

Jing

Sorry to revive an old thread, would low dose examastane without T injections help raise ones T ? Mine is 420, and I’m always in the 400s...
With testosterone that low I would just get on injections

GutFeeling

In one video, a guy used exemestane when his e2 was 40, then used low doses so his e2 went to 20ng
His T more than doubled and remained the same after one month without taking it.
The dosages used were 12.5 every 3 days in the first month and just one tablet per week in the second month.

You will likely get 100 or 150% increase.

Here are the video, not in English, but YouTube may show acurrate subtitles.

There is plenty info on ncbi, most research uses anastro/letrozole in males but the effect is probably identical, plus leaving your progesterone intact.

Frankdee20

In one video, a guy used exemestane when his e2 was 40, then used low doses so his e2 went to 20ng
His T more than doubled and remained the same after one month without taking it.
The dosages used were 12.5 every 3 days in the first month and just one tablet per week in the second month.

You will likely get 100 or 150% increase.

Here are the video, not in English, but YouTube may show acurrate subtitles.

There is plenty info on ncbi, most research uses anastro/letrozole in males but the effect is probably identical, plus leaving your progesterone intact.

Hey thanks for chining in... Yeah, if I can avoid T injections for remaining lifespan, and get to 600-700 T naturally, I’m happy...

Frankdee20

With testosterone that low I would just get on injections

Yeah, you have no idea how frustrating and wasteful the last 20 years have been for me... I’m 40 years old, and even at 21, it would come back 296... They would just send me home .... really sad how they operate sometimes

GutFeeling

Yeah, you have no idea how frustrating and wasteful the last 20 years have been for me... I’m 40 years old, and even at 21, it would come back 296... They would just send me home .... really sad how they operate sometimes
Have you tried some dopaminergic drugs?
Combining caffeine, creatine, exemestane with something like amantadine/adamantane, cabergoline/bromocriptine or even methylphenidate seems promissing to your case.

Doctors can be dickheads, but a few are open minded, mesterolone is a non suppressive dht derivate, may be worth triyng.

When I used exemestane without dopaminergic agents I felt highly depressed, but in combination it made me feel better.

Did you tested estrogen and prolactin?

Frankdee20

Have you tried some dopaminergic drugs?
Combining caffeine, creatine, exemestane with something like amantadine/adamantane, cabergoline/bromocriptine or even methylphenidate seems promissing to your case.

Doctors can be dickheads, but a few are open minded, mesterolone is a non suppressive dht derivate, may be worth triyng.

When I used exemestane without dopaminergic agents I felt highly depressed, but in combination it made me feel better.

Did you tested estrogen and prolactin?

Yeah I have been looking into mesterolone and the entire NAPS GEAR site ... I also have been reading up on Creatine ... Even Carnitine seems to increase androgen receptors ....

sladerunner69

Yeah I have been looking into mesterolone and the entire NAPS GEAR site ... I also have been reading up on Creatine ... Even Carnitine seems to increase androgen receptors ....

Carnitine can increase androgen receptors? Is there a danger it may increase NO?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals