Health Puzzle. Seeking Answers

OP
webbt

webbt

@Ben. What was your experience? For me it was like a switch was flipped and in a split second I went from no energy at all to having every cell of my body feeling like it was burning with a flame brighter than the sun. I had the playful energy of a 5 year old. Never felt anything like it except maybe as a kid. A fear of mine is that it was mania of some sort, however my ability to feel tired was restored and sleep is usually contrary to mania also I didn't have 'flight of ideas' but the opposite of that I was calm-minded. And given that my baseline is so low, if I were to normalize my energy level perhaps that is what it would feel like.

Last edited:

HeyThere

@Ben. What was your experience? For me it was like a switch was flipped and in a split second I went from no energy at all to having every cell of my body feeling like it was burning with a flame brighter than the sun. I had the playful energy of a 5 year old. Never felt anything like it except maybe as a kid. A fear of mine is that it was mania of some sort, however my ability to feel tired was restored and sleep is usually contrary to mania also I didn't have 'flight of ideas' but the opposite of that I was calm-minded. And given that my baseline is so low, if I were to normalize my energy level perhaps that is what it would feel like.

Wait, wait, that sounds like heaven, what did I miss. what caused you to feel this way??

OP
webbt

webbt

@HeyThere oh. sorry. I suppose it is a lot to take in. The main thing was 2 grams thiamine hcl daily (on average) for a few weeks then I started about 1 gram niacin every morning. The first 3 days I felt 'spaced out' then it was the 4th day when I had this experience.
The 5th day I took it again and it had the same exact effect. L-arginine prolonged it. And IV n-acetylcysteine does the same to me, but mega dose oral does nothing.
Niacin causes a very uncomfortable flushing of the skin.

Last edited:

Ben.

i had the feeling twice on my health journey and it was actually feeling better than i ever did in my life like a switch yes. effects lasted 2-6 days meaning for me it cant be a drug in the system mania kind of thing.

if i had to describe it i would explain it as feeling just right (or how a man supposed to feel/be). its as if you know thats whats actual how you should be. i didnt feel overly excited yet energy to do whatever. anything is possible that i want. no anxiety, no muscoskeletal issues, feeiling good, openly friendly, vision is sharp, hair is strong/fluffy, nails good, body feels strong, crystal clear comfy breathing, confident, organicly fluent in social setting, pristine sleep.
everything just seemed to work as its supposed too and if it didnt it wasnt a big deal either. As if all systems came online.

for me antiparasitics/antifungals triggered it.

high dose b-vitamins gave me energy sure, as if i could run endless marathons but it was nervous energy. bad sleep/insomnia, overactive sympathetic nervous system, constipation etc. fatsoluble b1 funnily enough made my brain energy go trough the roof feeling like a genious but followed by severe headaches.

OP
webbt

webbt

@Ben. Yeah that sounds like what I felt. But mine didn't last for days straight. It lasted only a few hours during each day. Did you feel the effects wearing off rapidly at any point? I did; for me it was like falling back into a halfway coma...

Ben.

@Ben. Yeah that sounds like what I felt. But mine didn't last for days straight. It lasted only a few hours during each day. Did you feel the effects wearing off rapidly at any point? I did; for me it was like falling back into a halfway coma.

yes they do, and when they do digestion suffers very badly for a week or two (afterall i trewh bug nukes in there).
Iverm? if not, what specifically, please.
If it's not too much to get into, what made you think you had parasites/fungal infection.
im at vacation i cant make to much of lengthy posts.

i didnt have access to iverm but id love to try it. albendazole, febendazole and mebendazole where not good for me, pyrantel did magic for a week or so but the benefits didnt last longer than 5 days, repeated usage did nothing that lasted other than increase my baseline health somewhat. ( at that time i coudnt even realy work properly so that was still worth gold)

please i havent found a solution yet either, i just know antifungals/antiparasitics did more for me than any doctor, therapy or healthgurus ever did. thats not to say they arent dangerous. they realy put a huge burden on your organs/digestion. i just saw him mention NAC being helpful and wanted to trowh in the possibility of a infection.

ive a laundry list of symptoms that is lyme + fungal infection. parasitic infections ( bacterial, fungal etc.) to me it just makes alot of sense seeing how food no matter how nutrient dense doesnt nurture me (eating like a obese person most of my life) while staying skinny as a stick, severe low energy, barely any libido, social anxiety that is life ruining, muscle building only works barely, constantly tired, personality problems, no drive etc.
all this lifelong adversity and gaslightning just to have your shot batteries come online again full gear because of a few miligram pyrantel?
numb arm regaining feeling/muscle strength and brainfog clearing with oregano oil? antifungal protocol making my teeth white again when dentists wouldve drilled and extracted the living ***t out of it already? chronicly cold limbs becoming warm radiators with artemessia annua? hair loss and chronic muscle pain almost vanishing after some ozone? lugols fixing my maleness? i am by no means a scientific guy but thoose are no coincidences.

i still get realy bad setbacks and reoccuring symptoms. the goal is to get that baseline health in order. how you get there i dont know nor do i know why its ***t in the first place. im just following my own leads and thoughts. good luck to you guys.

OP
webbt

webbt

(...)

high dose b-vitamins gave me energy sure, as if i could run endless marathons but it was nervous energy. bad sleep/insomnia, overactive sympathetic nervous system, constipation etc. fatsoluble b1 funnily enough made my brain energy go trough the roof feeling like a genious but followed by severe headaches.
How many times has the b1 done that to you? Seems it was good.
You may be able to manage the headaches with choline or b2 in high dose.

i had the feeling twice on my health journey and it was actually feeling better than i ever did in my life like a switch yes. effects lasted 2-6 days meaning for me it cant be a drug in the system mania kind of thing.
(...)
(..)

ive a laundry list of symptoms that is lyme + fungal infection. parasitic infections ( bacterial, fungal etc.) (...)
As a child I was bit by a tick. My knowledge about lyme is very low. But it is interesting that we had such similar high-energy experiences and both of us may have lyme.

Did you get tested for lyme? I haven't. There are many different tests out there.

Also have you tried hyperbaric oxygen? What about ozone therapy. In the future I plan on trying these.
Sometime could you make a list of anything you have ever tried? Thank you

Last edited:

Kyle970

yes they do, and when they do digestion suffers very badly for a week or two (afterall i trewh bug nukes in there).

im at vacation i cant make to much of lengthy posts.

i didnt have access to iverm but id love to try it. albendazole, febendazole and mebendazole where not good for me, pyrantel did magic for a week or so but the benefits didnt last longer than 5 days, repeated usage did nothing that lasted other than increase my baseline health somewhat. ( at that time i coudnt even realy work properly so that was still worth gold)

please i havent found a solution yet either, i just know antifungals/antiparasitics did more for me than any doctor, therapy or healthgurus ever did. thats not to say they arent dangerous. they realy put a huge burden on your organs/digestion. i just saw him mention NAC being helpful and wanted to trowh in the possibility of a infection.

ive a laundry list of symptoms that is lyme + fungal infection. parasitic infections ( bacterial, fungal etc.) to me it just makes alot of sense seeing how food no matter how nutrient dense doesnt nurture me (eating like a obese person most of my life) while staying skinny as a stick, severe low energy, barely any libido, social anxiety that is life ruining, muscle building only works barely, constantly tired, personality problems, no drive etc.
all this lifelong adversity and gaslightning just to have your shot batteries come online again full gear because of a few miligram pyrantel?
numb arm regaining feeling/muscle strength and brainfog clearing with oregano oil? antifungal protocol making my teeth white again when dentists wouldve drilled and extracted the living ***t out of it already? chronicly cold limbs becoming warm radiators with artemessia annua? hair loss and chronic muscle pain almost vanishing after some ozone? lugols fixing my maleness? i am by no means a scientific guy but thoose are no coincidences.

i still get realy bad setbacks and reoccuring symptoms. the goal is to get that baseline health in order. how you get there i dont know nor do i know why its ***t in the first place. im just following my own leads and thoughts. good luck to you guys.
I can relate to every single word of this. Would be interested in full thread of your journey.
In my unformerly educated opinion, there could be there very advanced things(toxicity/fungus) going on that modern(outdated) tests, treatments, knowledge do not address.

OP
webbt

webbt

There may not be much value in this, but I'm going to add it here.

One time I was sleeping outside as an experiment to try and improve my sleep. I woke up in the morning with a stunning amount of energy and ability to focus. Schoolwork that I had been procrastinating became a piece of cake. I do not remember exactly how long it lasted. Less than 24 hours. There was no 'comedown' that was felt. Tried sleeping outside multiple times since then and never got this same effect. My research showed that it may have been due to cortisol?

Another experience I had was with putting a spoonful or two of rosemary essential oil in my hair and then sleeping. There was a great mental clarity upon waking. No sudden comedown. No replication has been attempted. Also a word of warning: this may be dangerous. I've read somewhere that excess essential oils may cause seizures.

Both occurred before my niacin experience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals