I'm 28 but when asked most people guess 23 - what can I do?

Electrisio

I am 28 but usually, people guess I'm early twenties, which is kind of annoying at this stage of my life. I was a very late developer when it came to puberty. Also, when I was 20 I had a pretty severe diet phase where I actually lost some bone size. This was pretty noticeable in my face and changed what I looked like overall. Following this period I had a phase where it felt like my bones were regrowing at a reasonably fast rate. On the whole, I believe this has made me look younger than I am. I am looking for suggestions to see if there is anything I can do to make myself look older in order to help with socializing and dating.

Last edited:

TheCalciumCad

No offence but this is like complaining that your **** is too big, also I think you look closer to 28 than 23.

OP
E

Electrisio

No offence but this is like complaining that your **** is too big, also I think you look closer to 28 than 23.
Ok, I'm removing the photo from the post to avoid any negativity. All I can say is that I've always had people tell me that I look young for my age. Regardless of how you think I look, I think it would bother most guys in their late twenties to get called 5 years younger than they are most of the time.

TheCalciumCad

Ok, I'm removing the photo from the post to avoid any negativity. All I can say is that I've always had people tell me that I look young for my age. Regardless of how you think I look, I think it would bother most guys in their late twenties to get called 5 years younger than they are most of the time.

I'm 33 and look barely 25 I take it as a compliment when people assume i'm much younger, maybe develop stronger self worth instead of caring what others think then you might realise what a gift it is.

ursidae

your face looks your age
do you have a high pitched voice or are you short or skinny? this might make one appear younger

Matestube

You are being provocative :
It's obvious that it feels good to hear you look 50 when you are 60, it implies you take care of yourself.
It's also obvious that it's degrading to hear you look 20 when you are 28, it implies that you didn't fully physically mature.
That's the phase of life when you have to prove things, build a status, expend your social circle, and all of this can definitely be hindered by looking younger.

@Electrisio I'm 34 and have had the same problem as you until I was 31.
Between the age of 31 and 34 I've caught up on looking very masculine and people finally telling me I look my age.

Here's what I did during those 3 years to catch up :

- high dose transdermal testosterone, anywhere between 100mg and 400mg per day, of which 30mg to 100mg will be fully absorbed.
- chewing a full pack of gum several hours a day.
- getting rid of heavy metals with chelation, as heavy metals occupy androgen receptors and prevent masculinization.

jacob

You are being provocative :
It's obvious that it feels good to hear you look 50 when you are 60, it implies you take care of yourself.
It's also obvious that it's degrading to hear you look 20 when you are 28, it implies that you didn't fully physically mature.
That's the phase of life when you have to prove things, build a status, expend your social circle, and all of this can definitely be hindered by looking younger.

@Electrisio I'm 34 and have had the same problem as you until I was 31.
Between the age of 31 and 34 I've caught up on looking very masculine and people finally telling me I look my age.

Here's what I did during those 3 years to catch up :

- high dose transdermal testosterone, anywhere between 100mg and 400mg per day, of which 30mg to 100mg will be fully absorbed.
- chewing a full pack of gum several hours a day.
- getting rid of heavy metals with chelation, as heavy metals occupy androgen receptors and prevent masculinization.

What did you do for chelation? How did you determine you had heavy metals that needed chelating?

Matestube

What did you do for chelation? How did you determine you had heavy metals that needed chelating?

Hair analysis. You have to know how to read the results though, it's not as straightforward as one would think, it takes into account minerals displacement.

Chelation with ALA and OSR.

cupofcoffee

no.

abady

Looking younger is nice! IDK what you are complaining about...
I myself am 27 but people around me say I look way younger it's genetic I guess, IDK how I am not doing anything special.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The older you get, the happier you'll be to look "younger than your age". Get busy doing what you like in life and stop worrying.

Jonk

I think there's a misconception of what you mean. I guess you mean that you want to look more masculine. Obviously anyone wouldn't have a problem looking younger as long as it was a masculine look. But you don't want to look underdeveloped.

I

i_nomad

I think there's a misconception of what you mean. I guess you mean that you want to look more masculine. Obviously anyone wouldn't have a problem looking younger as long as it was a masculine look. But you don't want to look underdeveloped.
I think this is likely the solution.

Don’t worry about the age or perceived age… just improve your look. Dress more maturely and do what you can to be as healthy, fit and masculine as possible.

Matestube

I think this is likely the solution.

Don’t worry about the age or perceived age… just improve your look. Dress more maturely and do what you can to be as healthy, fit and masculine as possible.

Changing the way you dress won't take you very far if you have underdeveloped bones and pilosity.
At some point you have to take real chemical actions if you want to make a long-lasting change in the way you look and feel.

akgrrrl

How you speak
how you move
how you behave
How you react can be 75% of how you are perceived.
Men perceive more visually.
Women perceive a bit more aurally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals