Dating and Romance As A Peatarian

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

@Advocate2021 Sorry, I read the thread now from the beginning. I understand your position much better now. You are very individualistic and dominating which is trait of men. No man will ever want to be with you. Only those immature boys. I know a few women like you and they never found a man, only broken boys searching for mommy...
Its kind of tragic, in this society we live in, women are encouraged to be like men and give freedom to do so. Some of them are very capable, like you are, so they end up being like men.
Primary driver of man and a woman coming together is having a baby and you being over 50, I dont think you are going to have a family.
In other words, any man in his 30s or 40s is not going to bother with you cause you are already past the time for having a baby. You will find only those who are into something causal. And not that it cannot be very intimate and very deep, but eventually they are going to dump you for someone younger to have a baby with. I am telling you this as a 35 year old man.
There is a woman at work who is exactly 52. She is so sweet and still good looking. Every time I see her I want to grab her and on the beginning when she came, she was giving me a lot of sexual signals, but what good is it cause eventually I am going want to have a family and she is just going to end up being broken hearted.
You wrote that you have a hormonal profile of a 30 year old. Well, your desires make sense then, considering this. While it is good to be healthy and vital, you are getting false signals, its misleading. You understand? You are not 30.
Dont search for men in their 30s and 40s, it will never work...
The world does no exist because of romance, but because of babies.

I hope you will not feel insulted by this...
Have a nice day.😊
Thank you for your time and care in your responses and I appreciate your perspective and understand your logic; but, with all due respect, many of your conclusions about me are inaccurate. Maybe i will truly prove my point that aging is indeed a fallacy by having a baby in the near future lol- i am completely capable of it believe me and I have been saying this very thing of late as I prepare to bring my health and anti-aging enterprise to the world.

I defy yours and society's misconceptions about chronological age I assure you and most of what you are saying about me here based upon your own preconceptions, whom you have never experienced in physical form, is patently untrue. Yes, I am ambitious and dedicated to my mission; but I am 150 percent comfortable in my Divine Feminine and very much inhabit my receptive energies, I am not domineering at all when it comes to connection and intimacy with a partner.

I am a walking poster child for Dr. Peat's seminal precept that aging is truly a fallacy and that if the environment of the organism is kept in a regenerative state perpetually, the organism remains in its youth as well. I found Dr. Peat when I was 28 years old and had been so medically poisoned and assaulted by that point lifelong, I truly was an old woman at that time. I was basically menopausal, had osteoporosis and was a walking train wreck and shell of a human. Following these principles, i have truly aged in reverse and my internal organism is way younger now than it was in my chronological youth ( which was hardly youth) when my organism had been completely degenerated by medical and big pharma battery.

I thought about messaging you back privately; but if I am indeed bringing all that I have just shared to the planet; I might as well blast it to the Universe. My legal advocacy mission and mission to bring health and anti-aging to this planet to empower humanity so the atrocities I now deal with as a lawyer cease and desist forever, go hand in hand. If every human had the knowledge I have gleaned from my challenging journey to attain youth, health and vitality, they would be empowered in their health and all the insanity we have been part of due to erroneous myths. indoctrination and fear could never happen in the first place.

I am not shy (perhaps this is why you think me "domineering"), very much a manifestation of the Divine Feminine and I do not accept your conclusions; although I see your logic and agree that those indoctrinated in societal myths will follow it. I travel in the fraction of the percent of humanity that does not subscribe to those so destiny will prevail. I share myself vulnerably here as I believe I am in good company somewhere within this community that is based upon the philosophy that is my life's mantra.

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Maybe i will truly prove my point that aging is indeed a fallacy by having a baby in the near future
Looks like you dont need to prove it. it has happened before.

Eh, I dont know, looks like its gonna be like searching a needle in a haystack when it comes to your ideal partner.

Can you then describe more, what kind of a guy are you actually searching for. Its very vague how you describe it.
What does it mean spiritually mature and so on?

Keep us posted. Your case is really interesting.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Looks like you dont need to prove it. it has happened before.

Eh, I dont know, looks like its gonna be like searching a needle in a haystack when it comes to your ideal partner.

Can you then describe more, what kind of a guy are you actually searching for. Its very vague how you describe it.
What does it mean spiritually mature and so on?

Keep us posted. Your case is really interesting.
But I'm talking about completely au naturelle for the pregnancy, no reproductive tech assistance needed- that would not prove my point lol.

And as a needle in a haystack, I'm ok with waiting for my fellow needle- I know this and accept it. I think my needle will understand what I seek intuitively with the words I have used here; but in a nutshell: a man who has done and continues to do his emotional and spiritual healing work, understands that the journey of healing and evolution is perpetual and who is committed to continually growing, evolving and expanding as am I. We are never done.

shanny

Forum Supporter
But I'm talking about completely au naturelle for the pregnancy, no reproductive tech assistance needed- that would not prove my point lol.

And as a needle in a haystack, I'm ok with waiting for my fellow needle- I know this and accept it. I think my needle will understand what I seek intuitively with the words I have used here; but in a nutshell: a man who has done and continues to do his emotional and spiritual healing work, understands that the journey of healing and evolution is perpetual and who is committed to continually growing, evolving and expanding as am I. We are never done.
Time for that Peat inspired dating site?!

Aymen

Time for that Peat inspired dating site?!
We can just use this thread for people who want to find a romantic partner who follows peat's ideas if there is not a dating website for that. I guess it's a good idea.

So i will try it:

I'm 28 yo man looking for a female who follows peat's ideas, let's talk and see where things go.

Miggie

Thank you for your time and care in your responses and I appreciate your perspective and understand your logic; but, with all due respect, many of your conclusions about me are inaccurate. Maybe i will truly prove my point that aging is indeed a fallacy by having a baby in the near future lol- i am completely capable of it believe me and I have been saying this very thing of late as I prepare to bring my health and anti-aging enterprise to the world.

I defy yours and society's misconceptions about chronological age I assure you and most of what you are saying about me here based upon your own preconceptions, whom you have never experienced in physical form, is patently untrue. Yes, I am ambitious and dedicated to my mission; but I am 150 percent comfortable in my Divine Feminine and very much inhabit my receptive energies, I am not domineering at all when it comes to connection and intimacy with a partner.

I am a walking poster child for Dr. Peat's seminal precept that aging is truly a fallacy and that if the environment of the organism is kept in a regenerative state perpetually, the organism remains in its youth as well. I found Dr. Peat when I was 28 years old and had been so medically poisoned and assaulted by that point lifelong, I truly was an old woman at that time. I was basically menopausal, had osteoporosis and was a walking train wreck and shell of a human. Following these principles, i have truly aged in reverse and my internal organism is way younger now than it was in my chronological youth ( which was hardly youth) when my organism had been completely degenerated by medical and big pharma battery.

I thought about messaging you back privately; but if I am indeed bringing all that I have just shared to the planet; I might as well blast it to the Universe. My legal advocacy mission and mission to bring health and anti-aging to this planet to empower humanity so the atrocities I now deal with as a lawyer cease and desist forever, go hand in hand. If every human had the knowledge I have gleaned from my challenging journey to attain youth, health and vitality, they would be empowered in their health and all the insanity we have been part of due to erroneous myths. indoctrination and fear could never happen in the first place.

I am not shy (perhaps this is why you think me "domineering"), very much a manifestation of the Divine Feminine and I do not accept your conclusions; although I see your logic and agree that those indoctrinated in societal myths will follow it. I travel in the fraction of the percent of humanity that does not subscribe to those so destiny will prevail. I share myself vulnerably here as I believe I am in good company somewhere within this community that is based upon the philosophy that is my life's mantra.
Its commendable that you are doing your best to keep metabolically healthy so you age slow.

But to share it from a male perspective you have to look at the following. What do you have to offer to a ~30 male who keeps his health in check that a younger and potentially better looking female competitor cannot offer. This would already place him within the top 5% of all males, seeing as most 30s nowadays look like they are 50+.

As we age we learn things in life that usually don't make us better suited for a partner. Usually the hardships that women endure make them a lesser partner for a male considering we value different things.

OP
Advocate2021

Advocate2021

Its commendable that you are doing your best to keep metabolically healthy so you age slow.

But to share it from a male perspective you have to look at the following. What do you have to offer to a ~30 male who keeps his health in check that a younger and potentially better looking female competitor cannot offer. This would already place him within the top 5% of all males, seeing as most 30s nowadays look like they are 50+.

As we age we learn things in life that usually don't make us better suited for a partner. Usually the hardships that women endure make them a lesser partner for a male considering we value different things
I am wide open regarding chronological age. My point is not about chronological age- Ive had relationships with men 20's through 6o's; the number is immaterial to me is my whole point when the vitality is there. If my mate is in or around my chronological demographic great. All good. I am not on a hunt for a man of a particular age. I am open. Its all about energetic and spiritual alignment and global compatibility.

ursidae

As we age we learn things in life that usually don't make us better suited for a partner. Usually the hardships that women endure make them a lesser partner for a male considering we value different things.
Men in their 30s routinely reject attractive women in their early 20s so idk about that either. Looking around me, most men only start to settle down when they're in their mid 40s to early 50s. Unless it's an interracial relationship- those tend to tie the knot earlier

Miggie

Men in their 30s routinely reject attractive women in their early 20s so idk about that either. Looking around me, most men only start to settle down when they're in their mid 40s to early 50s. Unless it's an interracial relationship- those tend to tie the knot earlier
What do you mean with rejecting? a relationship or sex? For sex i have a hard time believing they reject women, however when it comes to relationships its more likely because they notice red flags.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals