How Can People Be Healthy Even When They Don't Eat A Healthy Diet?

XPlus

Why not - indeed, if morals are good.

tara

I do think there's room for some right-livelihood medicine, and many people do good work despite a basically irrational system.
A pharmaceutical system motivated primarily by maximising profit seems destined to perpetuate profitable diseases. Treating low thyroid conditions effectively with existing medicines, eg thyroid, would be very counter-productive for them.
I've heard there are laws in the US that say directors have to prioritise profits, and they can be held to account if they don't?

Cirion

To be quite frank, I now believe avoidance / mitigation of stress is more important than diet.

I believe that a low stress lifestyle/environment with a poor PUFA filled diet will result in significantly better health than someone with a high stress lifestyle/environment but a perfect diet. In fact, I now believe it is IMPOSSIBLE to achieve good health in a high stress lifestyle/environment without drastic intervention of hormones perhaps. Many people eating a junk PUFA filled diet also have a high stress lifestyle, though, so they're doubly screwed.

Many people here including myself come here to fix our health, trying to make the perfect diet, but there isn't a perfect diet, and unless we fix all our stressors, won't heal, I have come to realize this as to why I have been spinning my wheels.

To be clear, you can certainly feel better on a good diet with external stressors but won't heal 100%.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals