Concerning Blood Work - What Am I Doing Wrong

Luckytype

Full labs here: Imgur

I drank a lot Friday night, got these tests a few days later on Tues morning.

Yeah, I’m making big changes. Cutting out ice cream, coke. Reducing OJ. Cutting out meat for the most part.

Thats awesome to see such complete labs. I envy your ability to get them.

Out of curiosity what is concerning you that you are dropping all these food choices? Trigs?

OP
S

stsfut

Trigs primarily. I am worried about the liver enzymes though (maybe from trigs? Or high iron?).

Non lab related, I have gained fat from following these Peat inspired foods. I feel like that is a good sign I’m overdoing things.

Luckytype

Trigs primarily. I am worried about the liver enzymes though (maybe from trigs? Or high iron?).

Non lab related, I have gained fat from following these Peat inspired foods. I feel like that is a good sign I’m overdoing things.
Most of the other stuff looks pretty darn good. Are you using any supplements?

OP
S

stsfut

Most of the other stuff looks pretty darn good. Are you using any supplements?
I am also on TRT and thyroid meds and low dose arimidex though I plan cut the adex, decrease thyroid, maybe increase testo slightly. Supps: b complex, thiamine, magnesium, vits A and D (cutting out these two).

Luckytype

I was just reading about guys needing to offload iron when on TRT, though I dont know the relationship with the liver numbers.

Do you plan on tapering or just dropping them? As nasty as it is to me, liver will cover a good bit of your B vits and VitA

OP
S

stsfut

I’m just going to flat our drop them. My vitamin D levels are good and I’m getting lots of sun lately. I never felt anything from vitamin A, not sure if I need it. Think I might just take a multivitamin. I’m just trying to cut back on everything in general. Liver would be good but with my current iron situation I better avoid that.

nbznj

if you increase T but drop arimidex you might have unwanted high estradiol. I'd only drop arimidex to begin with.

@Luckytype if everything looks great but something as basic and central as liver and waistline do not improve, you have to focus on the liver health first and foremost (unless some brain trauma or other condition underlying that are associated to a depression)

achar45

Labs look good but high iron plus liver enzymes do suggest something going on in the liver. Don't think drinking that many days before would affect things but you might want to take it easy with the drinking overall, at least until you figure things out. How's your digestion? Gas? Impaired bile flow can congest the liver and cause problems. Niacinamide, B6 and Taurine can be helpful. Tocotrienols from vitamin E can lower triglycerides by about 20%-25% by themselves but a bit expensive.

One other thing I noticed is that TSH is way too low and rT3 is on the higher side. You're for sure taking too much T4 and possibly too little T3. The standard for thyroid replacement is to target TSH of 0.5-1.5 with about 1.4 being ideal. Lower TSH will decrease some peripheral conversion of T4 to T3 and yours is way, way too low. Docs that keep it that low don't know wtf they're doing.

OP
S

stsfut

Labs look good but high iron plus liver enzymes do suggest something going on in the liver. Don't think drinking that many days before would affect things but you might want to take it easy with the drinking overall, at least until you figure things out. How's your digestion? Gas? Impaired bile flow can congest the liver and cause problems. Niacinamide, B6 and Taurine can be helpful. Tocotrienols from vitamin E can lower triglycerides by about 20%-25% by themselves but a bit expensive.

One other thing I noticed is that TSH is way too low and rT3 is on the higher side. You're for sure taking too much T4 and possibly too little T3. The standard for thyroid replacement is to target TSH of 0.5-1.5 with about 1.4 being ideal. Lower TSH will decrease some peripheral conversion of T4 to T3 and yours is way, way too low. Docs that keep it that low don't know wtf they're doing.
I was on 3 grains of NDT, going to cut down to 2.5. Agreed, TSh is way too low.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals