• @Blossom Is A Blessing To This Community, Let Us Be A Blessing To Her
    Click Here For More Information
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Antibiotic Toxicity

mostlylurking

So, didn't you notice the benefits until 3 months after taking it?
No, I noticed massive improvements within 45 minutes of taking the first dose; the inflammation disappeared and my body temperature increased a full degree to 98.6. But the improvements didn't hold. So I increased the dose, usually within 4-7 days and continued to increase the dose that way for three months. When I went from 1.5 grams/day to 2 grams/day, within 2 days I experienced massive normalization of my digestive tract. The 2 grams/day of thiamine hcl is what Dr. Costantini considered the optimum dose for my weight. The 2 grams/day dose continues to work for me. see here: HDT Therapy

Last edited:

Sam321

This is why Ray is so insistent on the thyroid and carrot salad.
Antibiotics are a gamble.

It's been 1 year and my sleep still isn't what it was, but I am greatly improved from where I was a year ago.
Socialization has helped as well. The milk diet helped me get more back on track sleep wise and gut wise.

I still have ringing in my ears from neomycin...