Positive Antibiotic Experiences: When did you notice an effect (SIBO)

SuperStressed

Im having trouble working out how much to take and for long because I've tried several of the safer antibiotics for a few days at low to moderate doses and they had no obvious effect.

I would like to hear experiences of how long you had to take antibiotic before you actually felt a change that let you know something had been killed or changed.

Should it be felt within a few days or could it be a week or more before you actually feel something change? I would love to hear experiences of when they worked and how it happened ...

not much interested in scare mongering that can be found in other threads.

L_C

Im having trouble working out how much to take and for long because I've tried several of the safer antibiotics for a few days at low to moderate doses and they had no obvious effect.

I would like to hear experiences of how long you had to take antibiotic before you actually felt a change that let you know something had been killed or changed.

Should it be felt within a few days or could it be a week or more before you actually feel something change? I would love to hear experiences of when they worked and how it happened ...

not much interested in scare mongering that can be found in other threads.
I never really tried antibiotics for sibo but enteric coated peppermint oil works like a charm.

Also, I am attaching some info on sibo that I came across. I think originally it was posted by Amazoniac.

Attachments

• sibo_0.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 65

chompie

I took rifaximin and it gave me a terrible yeast overgrowth. Had to be followed by two rounds of Nystatin

Aad

I never really tried antibiotics for sibo but enteric coated peppermint oil works like a charm.

Also, I am attaching some info on sibo that I came across. I think originally it was posted by Amazoniac.
Awesome, thank you!