Low-Dose HCG Maintains Intratesticular T In Normal Men With T-Induced Gonadotropin Suppression

vulture

Low-Dose Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Maintains Intratesticular Testosterone in Normal Men with Testosterone-Induced Gonadotropin Suppression | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

I found that while planing my HCG schedule.
I think I have secundary hypogonadism (low LH, low FSH, low T) maybe caused by: hypogonadism and/or varicoceles.

If 125 IU of HCG works to keep ITT around 75% of baseline after such supression due to exogenous T, I think it's a good number to try 150 IU three times a week, then going on 75 IU twice a week. Seems a lot less than the 500 IU or more that sometimes MDs uses...also some T3 supplementation might be synergistic.

boxers

I have used hcg on and off for a few years, havent noticed a lot in terms of enhancing

OP
vulture

vulture

I have used hcg on and off for a few years, havent noticed a lot in terms of enhancing
how was your LH/FSH/T before usage?
how was your T before and after HCG? Dosages?

Yggr

A physician I know recommended 20 iu e.o.d, less chance of desensitization and a more physiological regimen. His words not mine.

OP
vulture

vulture

A physician I know recommended 20 iu e.o.d, less chance of desensitization and a more physiological regimen. His words not mine.
Wow, that seems extremely low. Did he tried such a dose with hypogonadism? Could you ask him about references on such dosages?

Lyall

Usually hcg comes in 5000iu vials, reconstituted with 2ml of water. I believe 100iu is equivalent to 1ml. Therefore 20iu is equivalent to 250iu at this dilution.

Back
Top Bottom