Post Finasteride person with a question on undetectable Progesterone result

Irish7777

Hi,

I have PFS
18mts ago I crashed on Tribulus which gave me high cortisol and high estrgoen symptoms. I only took it for one day but had drastic response from just taking two strong Bulgarian capsules.

About 8 weeks later I noticed my facial hair growth slow down, muscle mass loss and my bones become thinner.

I have been attending an Endocrinologist since four months ago. I told him I suspected low progesterone because of the above symptoms and that I did a 24hr saliva adrenal test and it showed poor function

Also when I drink alcohol I feel good next day and I believe this to be increase in allopregnanolone which we need from progesterone in the adrenals.

I don't have all my test results yet at hand but my testosterone came back 24 normal, range10-30, morning cortisol 330 normal, FSH and LH high normal range, but he said my progesterone was undetectable

Could my Tribulus crash have wiped out my progesterone receptor?

And would taking pregnenolone increase my progesterone?

The Endo and the junior Endo didn't seem bothered about my poor progesterone result, he suggested maybe HCG treatment

I suggested to him we run a course of hydrocortisone to support my adrenals and it might increase my progesterone, would that be a good idea?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals