Post Finasteride/ High Cortisol/ Low Gaba

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Severe mycoplasma infection, Lyme disease, EBV and several other CFS type viruses. Working hard at beating these all with a big time holistic approach. Been 6 weeks since I started fighting, 3 since going holistic. Definite Progress indeed but a longggg way to go.

Regina

Severe mycoplasma infection, Lyme disease, EBV and several other CFS type viruses. Working hard at beating these all with a big time holistic approach. Been 6 weeks since I started fighting, 3 since going holistic. Definite Progress indeed but a longggg way to go.
Sorry to learn. Can you share with us your "big time holistic approach"? Thx.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Buehner's herbs for mycoplasma and Lyme, rife machine used almost constantly (spooky2 central essential), colloidal silver, saunas daily, colostrum and transfer factor classic, carnitine, daily coffee enemas (considering all out Gerson Therapy). Grapefruit seed extract, wormwood for parasites, possibly will be using hydrogen peroxide and/or MMS.

Now working on detox pathways with a 12 day juice fast (on day 2) and will be incorporating Andreas Moritz liver flush. Just doing everything I can right now to quickly as possible get myself in a better place.

Mirtazapine has been a god send of an antidepressant. I really hope it's not hurting liver or setting me back at all. Would love to hear input on that. I also smoke marijuana daily now as that's helped me zone in mentally but I'm worried about its effects on the lungs.

I do think I may have been worst case of PFS ever for awhile there. Mycoplasma was literally eating me alive and I couldn't even consider being alive off an antidepressant. I think I'm past that, I was off antidepressant for a couple days a month back and I was actually ok besides sleep really.

Finasteride has to be the worst pharmaceutical mistake this world has seen. The stuff is deadly to the man with infection causing an autoimmune disease for so many young men. The stuff is poison and it's very sad that this epidemic actually has happened to this world due to corporate greed.

Bassist

bruschi , how much l carnitine are you taking? and how long did the effects of mirtazapine take to kick in? do you think its helped adrenal fatigue?

shot man, think you headed a good way

Ashoka

Hey, I'm going through basically the same things as you with these infections and PFS. I just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Hey, I'm going through basically the same things as you with these infections and PFS. I just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

Head over to hackstasis.com . I've done a ton of stuff and doing quite a bit better. Really getting into the mineral balancing stuff now. My whole story is over there for most part.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals