Libido - ED - Need some help pls [DHT / Minox? ]

Risingfire

View attachment 34249

In range (last time tested).

I'm not cold, pulse is normal.

I'm following Ray Peat lifestyle / diet (not 100%, but the big lines). Working wonderfull for appearance, performance, strenght, aesthetic, muscles.
Not helping my ****88 up libido / **** :(
Adrenaline could be keeping you warm. What is your pulse?

OP
S

Shadow5

Are you sure that you have not been overtraining for a time?

Yes, I was overtraining during late 2019.
By overtraining, I mean :

- going to the gym 5-6 x 2 hours a week (not a problem) AND
- being on a big big caloric deficit and loosing 15kg WITHOUT loosing strengh.

I don't know I managed to do that. I was in a dark place on my mind. Gym was the only relief.
Lost 15kg in a few months (wasn't obese at all prior ofc) but kept mooving the same weights.

OP
S

Shadow5

I'm nearly 3 week without training righ now. No work too.

No changes

Vins7

Avoiding pufas like there was no tomorrow. Started taking thyroid. Regular consumption of liver, oysters and carrot salad. I’m sure there was way more than that but that quickly pops up. 10 methoxy definitely has helped as well
Do you avoid omega 3 from natural foods like sardines too?

OP
S

Shadow5

Do you avoid omega 3 from natural foods like sardines too?

I don't.
Eating some sardines and mackerels few times a week.
Not much tho, and not everyday

Edit : nvm, that wasn't for me lol

OP
S

Shadow5

Also.

T3 in perfect mid range. 6.1pmol/L with range being 3 to 9 pmol/L.
T4 in range, but lower side. 14.5 with range being 12 to 22 pmol/L

Risingfire

Pulse is around 60 bp/m
1646410174810.png

Risingfire

A lot of you guys need to read Ray's work. A pulse of 60 and 97 degree temp isn't very Peaty or pro metabolic

Spartan300

Thanks, I have been doing the same for around 5 years and although I'm better than I was I still have a way to go.

Temps are still not great, I've not been able to get thyroid to work well for me. I seems to make sleep worse and I get fatter

Risingfire

Thanks, I have been doing the same for around 5 years and although I'm better than I was I still have a way to go.

Temps are still not great, I've not been able to get thyroid to work well for me. I seems to make sleep worse and I get fatter
Do you think your estrogen is high?

Quelsatron

How long have you been taking magnesium? That stuff made me almost too weak to walk, i think, it's not conductive to libido either. Libido seems to need a certain level of excitatory neurotransmittors, although not the jittery caffeine kind.

Also, before you take a nuclear option, just clean your diet and only eat meat and potatoes for a few weeks (and by only i mean that it's 95% of your major meals and you don't try to round out your diet with anything, obviously you can drink a soda or have an apple if you feel like it, like a normal person). Meat and potatoes are like, 90% of every nutrient you need if not more.

OP
S

Shadow5

How long have you been taking magnesium? That stuff made me almost too weak to walk, i think, it's not conductive to libido either. Libido seems to need a certain level of excitatory neurotransmittors, although not the jittery caffeine kind.

Also, before you take a nuclear option, just clean your diet and only eat meat and potatoes for a few weeks (and by only i mean that it's 95% of your major meals and you don't try to round out your diet with anything, obviously you can drink a soda or have an apple if you feel like it, like a normal person). Meat and potatoes are like, 90% of every nutrient you need if not more.

Hey mate.

Took it ON/OFF during last years.

I was ****88 before taking it, so it's def not that the root cause.
Not taking it doesn't improve me.
Taking it does not worsen me.

Next post I'll give you the diet I plan to follow during the next weeks

OP
S

Shadow5

The diet I currently have and plan to follow for the next weeks :

Morning:

1 Shaker : 2 scoops of whey (maybe it's best te replace with A2 milk?) + 2 scoops of organic cacao powder + 1 scoop of brewer yeast + 1tbsp of organic honey
1 banana
1 kiwi

Lunch:
Organic red meat
Potatoes
Vegetables
(mostly raw brocoli, spinach)
Orange juice
Yoghourt

Snack:

Dark Coffee
Bread
Cheese

Diner:

Organic Eggs OR oily fish
Potatoes
Vegetables
Yoghourt

Snack 2:

Bread
Cheese

No supps
Feedbacks are welcome

Spartan300

Do you think your estrogen is high?
Good question but going by symptoms it could be high or low...... If it was low I'd expect to be leaner, I'm currently around 17%bf with more chest fat than I used to have. At the same time I get cracking joints, poor libido etc. I couldn't get an estrogen test last time I discussed with UK GP. Prolactin is supposed to be a good proxy for estrogen and mine is mid range.
I have been avoiding PUFA as much as reasonably possible for 5 years and taking things which should reduce estrogen tend to make me feel worse.

Risingfire

Good question but going by symptoms it could be high or low...... If it was low I'd expect to be leaner, I'm currently around 17%bf with more chest fat than I used to have. At the same time I get cracking joints, poor libido etc. I couldn't get an estrogen test last time I discussed with UK GP. Prolactin is supposed to be a good proxy for estrogen and mine is mid range.
I have been avoiding PUFA as much as reasonably possible for 5 years and taking things which should reduce estrogen tend to make me feel worse.
Interesting you say it could be high or low. It could be low in your blood and higher in your tissues. Yes, prolactin is an excellent test

Quelsatron

The diet I currently have and plan to follow for the next weeks :

Morning:

1 Shaker : 2 scoops of whey (maybe it's best te replace with A2 milk?) + 2 scoops of organic cacao powder + 1 scoop of brewer yeast + 1tbsp of organic honey
1 banana
1 kiwi

Lunch:
Organic red meat
Potatoes
Vegetables
(mostly raw brocoli, spinach)
Orange juice
Yoghourt

Snack:

Dark Coffee
Bread
Cheese

Diner:

Organic Eggs OR oily fish
Potatoes
Vegetables
Yoghourt

Snack 2:

Bread
Cheese

No supps
Feedbacks are welcome
why raw broccoli? the stuff is practically inedible for a reason. i'd also classify bewers yeast as a kind of supplement, it's not a normal food

OP
S

Shadow5

why raw broccoli? the stuff is practically inedible for a reason. i'd also classify bewers yeast as a kind of supplement, it's not a normal food

- Easier to eat
- You keep all the vitamins / nutriments
- It's far from inedible lol.

Why it's bad to eat raw broccoli?

Yeah brewer yeast is half a supp, I agree.
Not harmfull tho, and full of vitamins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals