Need some help figuring this out

Miggie

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you guys could share you wisdom and help me out with my situation.

My issue is I have no libido whatsoever, I can get erections, however. I also have no motivation to do anything I'd rather sit at home all day and watch tv or browse the internet then do anything with my life. The motivation problem isn't new but its now at its extreme. This happened a little over a year ago when I took some h2o2 orally because I misread what someone wrote on a forum. When I took the h2o2 I got an insane burst of energy and I only needed 3 hours of sleep per night for a month or so, I also sweat out a lot of excess fluids that I normally carry with me. After that month, the effect dissipated even though I still continued the h2o2. So then I stopped the h2o2. After that, I started to develop libido issues. Even injecting testosterone back into my system which always gave me good libido beforehand didn't do the trick. During the h2o2 period, I also started low carbing but that only lasted for a month or 4.

My temperatures are always good whenever I measure them, they range from 36.3 to 36.5 in the morning and between 36.9 and 37.3 after the first meal and later.
I tried taking progesterone, it seemed to lessen my love handles but made me gain a lot of chest fat.

Diet wise I eat a lot of sugar during the day and I eat rice and potato as well. For proteins, I eat Quark and beef mince. I try to keep my fats as low as possible so I steam cook my beef mince.

I seem to not gain fat while eating 6000kcal, but I have a hard time losing fat. If I eat around 2500kcal I can maintain my weight with no issue and I don't seem to lose fat a lot faster than when I'm eating 6000kcal.

Thank you for your time reading this.

D

Derek

Don't really have any knowledge on ingesting hydrogen peroxide so can't help there. Did you say you are eating very low fat? Sometimes adding some fat back to the diet increases libido, however in some people it kills it as well. If you're concerned about gaining fat coconut/palm kernel oil will not make you gain. Also, I noticed when I swapped sugar for honey my libido went way up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals