Need help- DHT source

OP
skuabird

skuabird

I had been trying to up his dopamine production (BCAAs + phenylalanine) and then tried L-Dopa once. It hasn't done anything noticeable. (still has tremor, some coordination difficulties)

I've now tried 11-keto, also nothing too noticeable (though, I'm sure if he was healthy it would make a more noticeable difference).

I started thinking in terms of low oxygen getting to the brain. This weird long covid stuff happened to me and it took a very long time to recover- I didn't want it to bias me, and our symptoms are much different...Anyway, I started giving him ivm, especially with the new stuff coming out about its mechanism of action.

I noticed he is a bit more cognitively there, however, his fatigue is severe. His tongue is very pale leading me to believe he's anemic. He falls asleep a lot during the day in short 5-10min intervals. The last couple days he explained it as not losing conciseness and being confused upon waking, but more like feeling relaxed and nodding off. (Though he does jerk awake sometimes).

Still no word on labs despite putting a request in...no word from dr about mri.

unanimous

My husband's health has been deteriorating. To make a long story short, he was treated for testicular cancer almost five years ago. I have seen a decline in his libido, energy and motivation for a time since then. This last year being the worse- I thought for sure he'd be eligible for HRT but he still has one teste and they seem reluctant.

To my horror, the last three months he's been displaying symptoms of Parkinson's disease! He is 49. At first I thought we had more weird long-covid stuff going on- we both lost our sense of smell but then he developed a tremor, started sleep talking, having constant memory issues, severe fatigue and falling asleep in the daytime, lack of motivation and then last week had problems with coordination and he fell backwards a couple of times and could not get out of the tub when I ran him a bath. It could be some kind of clots in his brain, but either way I know this man needs some hormonal support.

Today we went in- I told the Dr I think he needs to be on hormonal replacement and she dismissed that these symptoms would have anything to do with it! (Sudden decline in testosterone may cause Parkinson's disease symptoms in men) She is going to schedule an MRI.

If you have used DHT can you please DM me and point me in the right direction to getting him some. I've read some things in the forum but it's from a least 6 months ago...

As side-note, I have started him on a protocol with things I do have (hormone precursors, tongkat ali (as an AI?), red light therapy, high dose B1, all B vitamins, nattokinase incase it is weird covid clots) and I have purchased l-dopa to try....I can post my notes if anyone finds it helpful. Any additional advice is very welcome. Generally, he seems very high in cortisol (has been losing weight but it seems like mostly muscle, and he's still very large in the midsection- no fat hump on the upper back). Apathetic. High HR, normal BP, normal temps. I'm going to try to look at his blood work soon (hopefully today)

Thank you!
tell him to do this
-get blood work back to assess baseline testosterone, estrogen, prolactin etc and use this as a reference
-order UGL pharma test, needles, aromatase inhibitors and INJECT. there is nothing besides injecting that will provide any real mental or body composition changes that are positive. there is no point takin supplements layered in caking agents which destroy your gut microbiome

which BTW produces 85% of your serum dopamine and serotonin

use pregnolone, and eat foods that are beneficial to reduce hypothyroidism as well

unanimous

I had been trying to up his dopamine production (BCAAs + phenylalanine) and then tried L-Dopa once. It hasn't done anything noticeable. (still has tremor, some coordination difficulties)

I've now tried 11-keto, also nothing too noticeable (though, I'm sure if he was healthy it would make a more noticeable difference).

I started thinking in terms of low oxygen getting to the brain. This weird long covid stuff happened to me and it took a very long time to recover- I didn't want it to bias me, and our symptoms are much different...Anyway, I started giving him ivm, especially with the new stuff coming out about its mechanism of action.

I noticed he is a bit more cognitively there, however, his fatigue is severe. His tongue is very pale leading me to believe he's anemic. He falls asleep a lot during the day in short 5-10min intervals. The last couple days he explained it as not losing conciseness and being confused upon waking, but more like feeling relaxed and nodding off. (Though he does jerk awake sometimes).

Still no word on labs despite putting a request in...no word from dr about mri.
i took L-DOPA intravenously with a sterile roiding needle, has to be just about the craziest euphoria i ever experienced felt like my skull was gonna burst lol

OP
skuabird

skuabird

i took L-DOPA intravenously with a sterile roiding needle, has to be just about the craziest euphoria i ever experienced felt like my skull was gonna burst lol
I took some (orally) at the same time I gave it to him and I felt like I was having mini brain explosions. It was less than 1/16 tsp!

brightside

yeah man its insane, powerful potential for addiction though so never tried again
Oh, yeah, that's not a good idea. Smart choice on not touching it again. All sorts of issues can arise from that, besides tolerance.

If you would like some dopamine, though, feel free to use my button. Press below for free dopamine.
|
V

(ↁopamine)
͝

OP
skuabird

skuabird

Thiamine HCL ~2g/day seemed to stop a decline but (I believe) I'm seeing actual improvements since giving him thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide (TTFD). It's hard to know for certain because he has good and bad days (I'm also throwing the kitchen sink at it...so y'know...)

I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing and start focusing on gut health.

Texon

Thiamine HCL ~2g/day seemed to stop a decline but (I believe) I'm seeing actual improvements since giving him thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide (TTFD). It's hard to know for certain because he has good and bad days (I'm also throwing the kitchen sink at it...so y'know...)

I was about to mention thiamine until I saw above lol. The thiamine issue could be massive in this case.. Check out Dr Paul Marik MD on YouTube for his sepsis cure protocol. It's an amazing story and specific IV dosing of thiamine, sodium ascorbate and hydrocortisone is mentioned. Don't know if there's a good sub for the HyC or not. Maybe others on the forum might know. Also may be worth looking at vitamin d info offered by Jeff Bowles at www.jeffbowles.com. Jeff also specifically recommended this to me...

Texon

Also if you haven't already check out thiamine info by Dr Derrick Lonsdale MD at www.hormonesmatter.com.

Texon

Lastly God bless you both. You are a tremendous blessing for your husband. I am praying for you. Please keep us updated as you are able.

OP
skuabird

skuabird

Lastly God bless you both. You are a tremendous blessing for your husband. I am praying for you. Please keep us updated as you are able.
Hi Texon, thank you for your recommendations. My husband ended up in the hospital in February and thank God he has now recovered. At least one of his Drs is considering TRT now but it's a slow process. I don't mean to be mysterious by not elaborating on what was wrong but it is something I'd like to keep private.

Thank you all for your help. I probably prolonged the inevitable hospital stay but who knows what would've happened, especially without the nutritional support.

Texon

Hi Texon, thank you for your recommendations. My husband ended up in the hospital in February and thank God he has now recovered. At least one of his Drs is considering TRT now but it's a slow process. I don't mean to be mysterious by not elaborating on what was wrong but it is something I'd like to keep private.

Thank you all for your help. I probably prolonged the inevitable hospital stay but who knows what would've happened, especially without the nutritional support.
No problem. Glad to hear he has recovered. I know from personal experience how hard it is when you have to go it alone with things like this and without much if any support from traditional medical resources.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals