Racing heart issues, feeling sick

marsaday

My friend is experiencing some heart issues. He is 58 and has had some testing done. I have asked him to get all his blood work results from the GP.

Can anyone help point him in the direction he needs to be looking. At the moment it is a bit of a mystery.

1) Heart treadmill test is ok, no issues. His sonar scan on the heart and valves shows no issues. The next step would be to get a dye test to check his arteries, but this is not possible at the moment due to covid.

2) Appearance. Quite pale and grey looking. He has lost his normal pinkish colour in the face.

3) Symptoms = his heart can race to 140 just sitting at home. If he goes out for a walk he gets a racing heart and can feel sick.

4) Lifestyle = 5ft 6" height, normal weight, so not over weight. He doesnt do much exercise, no smoking, but he will drink wine and beer. Not sure how much per week, but it is not excessive. More of a social drinker. He lives with his wife and 2 kids.

He is an accountant. His job is stressful and he is affected by all the issues going on. Obviously the world is currently more stressful this last year due to covid. The company is running low in reserves and it may need to sack more workers. I think he takes all this responsibility. So he thinks the issue is stress and worry.

Sleep = i think it is normal for him to sleep badly. He goes to bed to late and will wake in the night. I think this has been worse in the last year.

So is this a simple case of stress and worry caused by your job and a poor lifestyle which doesnt help build resilience ie, exercise and good sleep are missing.

Any pointers appreciated. My thoughts are obviously stress, but could low vitamin D or iron be affecting things. Could his thyroid be not working so well. What about testosterone?

One final point is that he has high cholesterol. He stopped taking the statins maybe last year or the year before. I wonder if this has had an unbalancing effect. I wonder if he has started them again and it has set off these reactions. Do statins have this affect on the heart ?

B

Blaze

My friend is experiencing some heart issues. He is 58 and has had some testing done. I have asked him to get all his blood work results from the GP.

Can anyone help point him in the direction he needs to be looking. At the moment it is a bit of a mystery.

1) Heart treadmill test is ok, no issues. His sonar scan on the heart and valves shows no issues. The next step would be to get a dye test to check his arteries, but this is not possible at the moment due to covid.

2) Appearance. Quite pale and grey looking. He has lost his normal pinkish colour in the face.

3) Symptoms = his heart can race to 140 just sitting at home. If he goes out for a walk he gets a racing heart and can feel sick.

4) Lifestyle = 5ft 6" height, normal weight, so not over weight. He doesnt do much exercise, no smoking, but he will drink wine and beer. Not sure how much per week, but it is not excessive. More of a social drinker. He lives with his wife and 2 kids.

He is an accountant. His job is stressful and he is affected by all the issues going on. Obviously the world is currently more stressful this last year due to covid. The company is running low in reserves and it may need to sack more workers. I think he takes all this responsibility. So he thinks the issue is stress and worry.

Sleep = i think it is normal for him to sleep badly. He goes to bed to late and will wake in the night. I think this has been worse in the last year.

So is this a simple case of stress and worry caused by your job and a poor lifestyle which doesnt help build resilience ie, exercise and good sleep are missing.

Any pointers appreciated. My thoughts are obviously stress, but could low vitamin D or iron be affecting things. Could his thyroid be not working so well. What about testosterone?

One final point is that he has high cholesterol. He stopped taking the statins maybe last year or the year before. I wonder if this has had an unbalancing effect. I wonder if he has started them again and it has set off these reactions. Do statins have this affect on the heart ?
It would be extremely irresponsible to comment on the possible cause without some labwork. Maybe you can post back here with the blood panel results you requested and we would then have something more concrete and science based to discuss. I'm sure people here would all be glad to help. What you do not need are complete guesses and baseless suppositions. Nice that you care enough about your friend to worry and want to help him. He is lucky to have you. Get back to us with the lab work and in the meantime try be a calming a reassuring voice in his life and maybe even attempt to get him to see a different GP.

Last edited by a moderator:

meatbag

High cholesterol is caused by low thyroid function, Broda Barnes did some research on it. Statins deplete Co-enzyme Q10 .

That's a really high heart rate, maybe it's adrenaline?
You could see if eating sugar, like a few spponfulls in milk would help him relax. There's also some posts on the forum about salt lowing adrenaline levels.

Taking the body temperature and pulse in the morning and before and after eating and noticing how it changes can show what is going on with the thyroid. I think there's some info on the forum about it

Hans

Forum Supporter
Peat talked about someone that was pale with no energy and that he gave him some pregnenolone and within a few days his colour was back and he was walking all over the place.

AntiPUFA

Inosine, taurine, magnesium, glycine, GABA can calm racing heart by lowering adrenaline.

You might wanna look Lidocaine too. Lidocaine-only vials are safe to drink and can slow down heart rate.

OP
M

marsaday

Thanks for all the recommendations.

I have asked him to get the bloods results. Will see if they come through.

It is also hard to try get an older guy who is very much set in the mainstream narrative on all aspects of life. So getting him to try vitamins or hormones not recommended by a doc may be a hard battle. I will give it a go though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals