Help a Teenager Optimise his Hormones

stoic

I have a family friend who is now 12 years old.

Like more and more teenagers these days, he seems to be growing increasingly estrogenic.

Knowing how important these years are in determining future hormonal traits, I would like to give him some healthy, useful advice.

I would avoid making him read this or other forums as I don't want to risk him becoming orthorexic, a gym rat or a pharma addict.

Since he can't really control what he gets to eat, I advised him to at least start doing the right kind of exercise (short, rapid movements to raise DHT).

I am interested in hearing your personal experiences and age-appropriate tips :):

No vegetable Oils, no junk professed foods,

He should do NoFap, eat good quality egg yolks, eat red ruminant meat and stop eating bread and pasta. basically carnivore diet + easy to digest carbs (fruit, honey, maybe white rice?)
don’t drink tap water or plastic water, don’t use shampoo, deodorant etc.

OP
stoic

stoic

No vegetable Oils, no junk professed foods,

He should do NoFap, eat good quality egg yolks, eat red ruminant meat and stop eating bread and pasta. basically carnivore diet + easy to digest carbs (fruit, honey, maybe white rice?)
don’t drink tap water or plastic water, don’t use shampoo, deodorant etc.
I agree with most of your points, but none of this is realistic for a 12 year old since he doesn't get to decide what he buys and eats.

Sure, I could talk to his parents, but they aren't really health-conscious nor open-minded.

redsun

I agree with most of your points, but none of this is realistic for a 12 year old since he doesn't get to decide what he buys and eats.

Sure, I could talk to his parents, but they aren't really health-conscious nor open-minded.
I am sure you can convince them to buy meat, milk, and eggs if they dont already. Potatoes also. These are easily prepared and basically provide all essential nutrients. Otherwise there is nothing else you can do for the kid. Good hormonal health comes from good food and if the kid wants to have a chance of a good hormonal development, you need certain nutrient dense foods. Animal foods, healthy starches, fruit, etc... Usually 12 year olds should be exercising anyway doing kids stuff in school and with friends.

Sleep, exercise, good food is what is needed for a young boy growing up. You have to either directly or indirectly intervene (convince parents) in regards to food for him. Otherwise theres not much you can do. Lot of kids nowadays are growing up eating trash. I grew up with junk food as well but my parents always cooked healthy foods regularly or had them available.

OP
stoic

stoic

I am sure you can convince them to buy meat, milk, and eggs if they dont already. Potatoes also. These are easily prepared and basically provide all essential nutrients. Otherwise there is nothing else you can do for the kid. Good hormonal health comes from good food and if the kid wants to have a chance of a good hormonal development, you need certain nutrient dense foods. Animal foods, healthy starches, fruit, etc... Usually 12 year olds should be exercising anyway doing kids stuff in school and with friends.

Sleep, exercise, good food is what is needed for a young boy growing up. You have to either directly or indirectly intervene (convince parents) in regards to food for him. Otherwise theres not much you can do. Lot of kids nowadays are growing up eating trash. I grew up with junk food as well but my parents always cooked healthy foods regularly or had them available.
Thanks, I agree.

I will start by making positive comments about certain foods when given the occasion.

Peaterpeater

What are the signs you are seeing that makes you think that he is growing increasingly estrogenic? I have a 10 year old son and am very interested.

Josh

Yeah don't let him make the mistake I made from the ages of 14-18, (Prime time for development into a man).

All the main good points are mentioned above already, just wanted to add how important lots of calories-protein etc I think is the most important thing in full development, I'm not saying he should eat ***t to do this but calories are king, lots of milk/cheese I think are really really really important and then echoing what has been said above, (red meat/eggs/potatoes/white rice/good fruits etc etc etc)

OP
stoic

stoic

What are the signs you are seeing that makes you think that he is growing increasingly estrogenic? I have a 10 year old son and am very interested.
He has a slightly feminine physique, is always tired and has a very passive personality.

Actually, he might just be depressed. Either way, I just hope his current state won't affect his development.

baccheion

Suggest he get into bodybuilding. That routine and the associated diet does much. Further, meet all RDAs. Calcium. Sleep enough. Masturbate/sex 1x/day or less. Definitely eat well if doing so, as it drains nutrients.

Sunlight on skin (20-30 minutes every other day) increases skin androgen production. May even try sunning the penis and scrotum.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Sunshine, sunshine, sunshine. Especially at sunrise. Limit nnEMF and also block fake blue light like the quality of your life depends on it, becuase it does. Sun till around 10am or so, then go in or cover up, 15-20 minutes of sun at solar noon, then go in or cover up again. Around 4:30pm(depending when are where you are) back out in the sun. All this with least amount of clothes as possible while also grounding.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals