Dairy = Essential Or Deadly?

Cirion

You add copious amounts of butter to your food, saying that it increases your libido, and then say that milk fat is not good for you?

I dunno, but it seems to be the case. Maybe it is the brand. I do try to gravitate towards better brands of butter. Perhaps there are other things in the ice cream I am reacting to like the eggs. I do avoid eggs these days. I have also heard that ice cream may have aged milk that people may react to. Who knows.

Kartoffel

I dunno, but it seems to be the case. Maybe it is the brand. I do try to gravitate towards better brands of butter. Perhaps there are other things in the ice cream I am reacting to like the eggs. I do avoid eggs these days. I have also heard that ice cream may have aged milk that people may react to. Who knows.

Yeah but then it's definitely something else in the product and not the milk fat. Milk fat and butter are the same thing.

Cirion

Yeah but then it's definitely something else in the product and not the milk fat. Milk fat and butter are the same thing.

Not necessarily. Well yes, but, Ray himself has said different brands of milk could mean the difference between intolerance to milk and tolerance of milk. Depending on the health of the cow itself that was milked. So certain farms may produce milk that you tolerate and others may not based upon the average cows' health.

Broken man

i never really had an obvious problem with milk.. but these new "cold filtered" milks that are starting to emerge get a thumbs up from me.

Clean taste , no white tongue , nipples dont seem to be as puffy and twice the protein and calcium( i think) per litre.

I cant eat cheese however.. makes my scalp itch within minutes and makes me feel bogged down.

i think i might do an experiment where i dont have any dairy for a few weeks and replace the C with Calcium Glycinate.
Did you try going without milk?

GreekDemiGod

Can someone (with gut issues) practically Peat, while being low/no starch and no dairy?
It's gotta be hard getting enough calories with such restrictions.

Raising meat intake = Serotonin dominance
Raising fruit intake = Adrenalin dominance

There's no easy way out!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals