Calling All Non-Dairy Peaty's

<<Tissue glutamine was decreased by the presence of alpha-keto acids and this decrease was related to amount of alpha-keto acid aminated. By combining these data with values for glutamine and glutamate in the medium a reciprocal relationship was found between the amount of keto acid aminated and nitrogen recovered in glutamine plus glutamate. Thus it was concluded that glutamine was the ultimate source of nitrogen for essential amino acid synthesis in liver.

In the muscle perfusion experiments, as in those with liver, alpha-keto acid disappearance from the medium was linear with time. Between individual keto acids the disappearance rate varied from 46 to 119 micromoles per hour. The appearance rate of new amino acids was greatest for ketomethionine and least for ketoisoleucine and ketophenylalanine. In contrast to liver, the muscle preparation did not yield tyrosine from ketophenylalanine. Analyses for free amino acids in muscle extracts plus perfusate showed not only large increases corresponding to the keto acid infused but a general decrease in each of the other amino acids.

In contrast to liver perfusions, muscle perfusions were not accompanied by changes in glutamine or glutamate release, or in alanine release, that could identify the source of nitrogen for amino acid synthesis.>>

<<The keto acid disappearance not accounted for by release of free amino acid may represent catabolism of the keto acid or utilization of the newly-synthesized amino acid for protein synthesis. Analysis of tissue extracts indicated no accumulation of newly synthesized free amino acids in liver.>> [http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1753-4887.1974.tb06307.x/abstract]

Improved training tolerance by supplementation with α-Keto acids in untrained young adults: a randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled trial

Keto analogue and amino acid supplementation affects the ammonaemia response during exercise under ketogenic conditions.

<<Supplementation increased ammonia levels at rest 40%. However, after exercise, ammonia levels were markedly lower in supplemented animals than nonsupplemented (100% increase in nonsupplemented rats and 40% in supplemented rats). KAAA supplementation increased glucose levels in resting animals 10%. Glycemia after exercise was not affected by glucose supplementation. Blood lactate was increased 100% in the supplementation group and only 57% in the non-supplemented exercise group. Creatinine clearance was more efficient with KAAA supplementation.>> [http://easacademy.org/research-news/article/acute-supplementation-with-keto-analogues-and-amino-acids-in-rats-during-resistance-exercise-b]

The Effect of a Keto Acid–Amino Acid Supplement to a Restricted Diet on the Progression of Chronic Renal Failure

T

tca300

Ya who knows... I could be screwing myself with lack of protein, but comparing human digestive system to other monkeys, its pretty clear how similar we are, and they do just fine on a low animal protein diet, so why cant I? I eat about 80 + oz of potatoes a day so total with keto acids and other foods about 110 grams of protein on average.
Its a lot of food, but any animal on the planet that eats predominately plants eats A LOT and all day long. You never see a monkey eat 1 banana then go play for a few hours and come back to eat 1 or two more. Loads of food is eaten. Its not convenient but its either this or I eat animal proteins and... *WARNING GRAPHIC INFORMATION AHEAD* Raise estrogen, gain fat, hair loss increases, bad body odor, skin drys out, pee, poo, and breath smell horrible, noticeable testicle shrinkage, erection quality goes down, whites of eyes aren't bright, water retention etc... All that happens after eating animal proteins for me, so I have strong doubts about it having any benefits for me. I cant speak or recommend anything to anyone, because someone who tries to eat basically a low fat vegan diet who cant eat more than one orange or 10 oz of potatoes at a time is destined to fail, until they learn to eat more.
lOl so true... could you imagine if every human being ate a decent amount of animal flesh daily.... we would all be eating each other in no time cause the animals wouldn't last very long.

I think you're on the right track, of course it might take some patience and lots of cooking energy.

pboy

sad how they train people in school and continue it into the job sphere, where you have like 20 minutes to supposedly eat, the only choice is to buy pre prepared crap and not chew it, or bring something you made that is cold and a few hours old, and must be reheated. In real life, healthy eating takes a lot more time and calmness than this. This system is destined, set up, to make people unhealthy. There is almost no way to have a normal 9 -5, or be in school, and be healthy. Its a fact...when you are a vegan especially, you realize this, as I did. It ended up ruining my health, because, I couldn't eat enough each day, or was forced to have dinner at 11 PM and wake up early still not fully rested or digested, rush out into the world without proper digestion and elimination time

our system is set up like the military, for that purpose by those on top....in case no one else noticed. And youll find that people are highly programmed and actually scared to do something new, different, or think at all on the spot, in the present moment. So no boss or teacher will understand, meanwhile...they shove in premade or stale garbage and are balding with a gut. At this point, you almost have to take your life into your own hands, and find some method of income far removed from the normal system to even have a chance at maintaining health

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
tca300, just curious how you cook your potatoes...bake....boil? And you just use salt for seasoning?

Appreciate your time. :hattip

T

tca300

peel them - chop them up - put them in the pot - fill with water until its about 1/2 inch below the top of potatoes - stir and boil until all the water is evaporated. I don't like to boil then drain the water because of nutrient loss. I will heavily salt them, then ketchup or most likely brown gravy. Its probably not for everyone, especially since sometimes I put well cooked broccoli in the mix.

tara

tca300 said:
I eat about 80 + oz of potatoes a day so total with keto acids and other foods about 110 grams of protein on average.
Thanks. That's not a bad amount.
I'm impressed that you can eat that much potato.

OP
D

Dutchie

Interesting conversations going here.

Thank you for your answer Tca300!:) Great,that you found something that works for you.:)
I think my body prefers a mixed (macro) diet,but it's really hard to figure out the ratios. I tend to trust,well I try,my cravings&intuition lately and see where it gets me.

RPDiciple

tca300 said:
Ya who knows... I could be screwing myself with lack of protein, but comparing human digestive system to other monkeys, its pretty clear how similar we are, and they do just fine on a low animal protein diet, so why cant I? I eat about 80 + oz of potatoes a day so total with keto acids and other foods about 110 grams of protein on average.
Its a lot of food, but any animal on the planet that eats predominately plants eats A LOT and all day long. You never see a monkey eat 1 banana then go play for a few hours and come back to eat 1 or two more. Loads of food is eaten. Its not convenient but its either this or I eat animal proteins and... *WARNING GRAPHIC INFORMATION AHEAD* Raise estrogen, gain fat, hair loss increases, bad body odor, skin drys out, pee, poo, and breath smell horrible, noticeable testicle shrinkage, erection quality goes down, whites of eyes aren't bright, water retention etc... All that happens after eating animal proteins for me, so I have strong doubts about it having any benefits for me. I cant speak or recommend anything to anyone, because someone who tries to eat basically a low fat vegan diet who cant eat more than one orange or 10 oz of potatoes at a time is destined to fail, until they learn to eat more.
lOl so true... could you imagine if every human being ate a decent amount of animal flesh daily.... we would all be eating each other in no time cause the animals wouldn't last very long.

What made you go the vegan route and cut out animal protein? how long have you done it for? and what benefits and or cons have you noticed since doing it?

johnwester130

I am seriously considering this.

I have to be honest about what is working in my diet and what isn't.

Dairy is very problematic. Maybe switching to goat milk is more sensible.

sladerunner69

sad how they train people in school and continue it into the job sphere, where you have like 20 minutes to supposedly eat, the only choice is to buy pre prepared crap and not chew it, or bring something you made that is cold and a few hours old, and must be reheated. In real life, healthy eating takes a lot more time and calmness than this. This system is destined, set up, to make people unhealthy. There is almost no way to have a normal 9 -5, or be in school, and be healthy. Its a fact...when you are a vegan especially, you realize this, as I did. It ended up ruining my health, because, I couldn't eat enough each day, or was forced to have dinner at 11 PM and wake up early still not fully rested or digested, rush out into the world without proper digestion and elimination time

our system is set up like the military, for that purpose by those on top....in case no one else noticed. And youll find that people are highly programmed and actually scared to do something new, different, or think at all on the spot, in the present moment. So no boss or teacher will understand, meanwhile...they shove in premade or stale garbage and are balding with a gut. At this point, you almost have to take your life into your own hands, and find some method of income far removed from the normal system to even have a chance at maintaining health

Yeah, mannn, it's a sham. It's all cooked on the books bro. I only get 45 minutes for lunch, and there ain't no way I could bring no Tupperware or beverage containing materials into work or class with me. That would require preparation and I am SO not into that. Screw the one world order. They just give me an hour to try to eat healthy... that's not even enough time to fully digest any sort of animal protein or carbs, no less the quasi-ham lunchable packages I cram down my throat three times a day. Brother, let me tell ya, eating health i way too inconvenient. Bush did 9/11!

I am seriously considering this.

I have to be honest about what is working in my diet and what isn't.

Dairy is very problematic. Maybe switching to goat milk is more sensible.

This may be news to you, but technically speaking,

goat milk IS classified as dairy. :jimlad:

peel them - chop them up - put them in the pot - fill with water until its about 1/2 inch below the top of potatoes - stir and boil until all the water is evaporated. I don't like to boil then drain the water because of nutrient loss. I will heavily salt them, then ketchup or most likely brown gravy. Its probably not for everyone, especially since sometimes I put well cooked broccoli in the mix.

Are you taking care to cleanse the gut/bowels of endotoxin after consuming such large amounts of starch? Carrots, antibiotics etc? Or does the potatoes not bother you so much. If I eat just a f ew potatoes, even thoroughly cooked to the point they are very soft and wrinkled, I still get some stomach irritation after.

johnwester130

Yeah, mannn, it's a sham. It's all cooked on the books bro. I only get 45 minutes for lunch, and there ain't no way I could bring no Tupperware or beverage containing materials into work or class with me. That would require preparation and I am SO not into that. Screw the one world order. They just give me an hour to try to eat healthy... that's not even enough time to fully digest any sort of animal protein or carbs, no less the quasi-ham lunchable packages I cram down my throat three times a day. Brother, let me tell ya, eating health i way too inconvenient. Bush did 9/11!

Are you taking care to cleanse the gut/bowels of endotoxin after consuming such large amounts of starch? Carrots, antibiotics etc? Or does the potatoes not bother you so much. If I eat just a f ew potatoes, even thoroughly cooked to the point they are very soft and wrinkled, I still get some stomach irritation after.

lol

T

tca300

That was in 2014 man. I haven't had starch in a several years.

EIRE24

What differences have you noticed since this way of eating and the way you eat now?

T

tca300

What differences have you noticed since this way of eating and the way you eat now?
Yikes... thats a loaded question.
No muscle tears, increased muscle mass
Much higher libido
Dont get sick
No depression
No anxiety
Higher body temperatures, no more frozen fingers, feet, and nose
Better sleep
Much clearer thought, no loss of words
Eaiser to learn and remember things
Less agressive, more assertive though
I can eat much more without gaining weight
No teeth pain or sensitivity

Those are the main things I can think of right now.

johnwester130

Much higher libido
Dont get sick
No depression
No anxiety
Better sleep

why do you believe meat/dairy don't work for you ?

gilbert90

Much higher libido
Dont get sick
No depression
No anxiety
Better sleep

What does your diet look like today then?

johnwester130

dairy causes so many problems for people that it's tempting to quit it.

maybe it is not meant to be eaten every day ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals