Is Fermented Milk [yogurt] A Better Choice For Non-Europeans ?

How can you eat dairy if you lack the gene for digesting it? Fermented milk may be key, ancient Mongolian study suggests
12862_2009_Article_1252_Fig1_HTML.jpg

I've been drinking milk for a while, & am I not fully European (esp. Nordic European) I think it's probably unwise to drink so much milk considering it bloats me after >1 cup (even though I've drank milk all my life) I considered then that there other non-European cultures which don't have lactose tolerance yet still consume lots of dairy. Iranians, Caucasians, Kurds, etc. seem to all consume lots of yogurt. Mongolians notoriously consume lots of dairy but its mostly fermented apparently. These people are also more robust than their non-dairy eating neighbors.

How can you eat dairy if you lack the gene for digesting it? Fermented milk may be key, ancient Mongolian study suggests

Eating yogurt is a pain though, esp. unsweeted yogurt out of a bowl.
However traditionally yogurt is often mixed with liquid and drunk.

Kumis - Wikipedia
Doogh - Wikipedia

This is a pretty 'peaty' recipe aside from the yogurt.
" It is made by mixing yoghurt with chilled or iced water[12] and is sometimes carbonated and seasoned with mint"
Mix yogurt with water, or carbonated water. optional: add salt or mint
I've been doing this everyday. I mix FAGE 5% milkfat with CO2 water. I get 600 mg of calcium and 30 g of protein in the jar I drink it out of, and I down it in one sitting. I would highly recommend this to any non-northern European who struggles with drinking milk.
12253.jpg

2092785.jpg

qw2v2p-pwNl7vsOW9uwm_AZS6rzEpdPxXmV9E54rJ9mUgrgKewnFV45NUB4c958OkpumDMii2k-dxfHDyr2wPLzFQ1STIj2_DAnBKq8LH17DY6hA85Yps6-C4h-s_d08LmDg

Auslander

Peat doesn't like yogurt, because of lactic acid. But it very well could be one of those things that Peat over-blows due to one thing that he exaggerates the effects of. Like serotonin in bananas or pineapple, or seeds in blueberries.

I love Skyr, eat a pound of it several times a week.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals