Calling All Non-Dairy Peaty's

it doesn't work for everyone. it's called being open minded.

if i lived in afghanistan on a farm, yes dairy would be safe. but there's so many chemicals and problems with modern dairies , then it's worth considering quitting
But don't you eat hydrogenated coconut oil? :ss

raypeatclips

no, it's impossible to find in the UK.

Actually we have the opposite - coconut oil being sold with all the skin and other bits that get washed off in the processing.

Can Someone Explain This Brand Of Coconut Oil ?

I think I may have discovered some at a french shop in London.

Vegetaline* 2x500g - French Food Online Wholesaler Shop London - EuropaFoodXB

I never actually ordered any, so couldn't confirm. If you order it, will you let me know if it is what I think it is?

Edit:

Also seems to be here:

French Click - Vegetaline 1kg

johnwester130

.............because the 1% pufa in coconut oil will make me obese and hypothyroid and kill me and give me dementia ?

T

tca300

What does your diet look like today then?
Most of the time when Im not doing extremely low pufa its, skim Milk, orange juice, coffee, gelatin, mushrooms, raw carrots, liver, mct oil, and sometimes organic celery.

T

tca300

Why do you think meat/dairy once didn't work during a vegan phase ?
Probably because I was eating the higher fat varieties, along with my already very high carbohydrate intake. Im sure I was a little more sensative to foods back then as well.

sladerunner69

Most of the time when Im not doing extremely low pufa its, skim Milk, orange juice, coffee, gelatin, mushrooms, raw carrots, liver, mct oil, and sometimes organic celery.

When you ARE NOT doing low pufa? I wonder what your low pufa diet is then, vitamin e on an IV drip?

T

tca300

Screenshot_20171012-110829.jpg
When you ARE NOT doing low pufa? I wonder what your low pufa diet is then, vitamin e on an IV drip?
When Im not experiencing a super high metabolic rate from eating under .5 grams of PUFA, I typically get around 800mg of caffeine from coffee. I have tried caffeine powder and gone back and forth between the two and I found that I prefer coffee.

My " High" PUFA days never exceed 1.8 grams, which is exclusively from orange juice, mushrooms, carrots, skim milk, gelatin, and coffee.
Most of the time I'm around 1 gram or less though.

This is the absolute highest in PUFA I have gone in a long time, like I said most of the time its much less.

sladerunner69

View attachment 6965
When Im not experiencing a super high metabolic rate from eating under .5 grams of PUFA, I typically get around 800mg of caffeine from coffee. I have tried caffeine powder and gone back and forth between the two and I found that I prefer coffee.

My " High" PUFA days never exceed 1.8 grams, which is exclusively from orange juice, mushrooms, carrots, skim milk, gelatin, and coffee.
Most of the time I'm around 1 gram or less though.

This is the absolute highest in PUFA I have gone in a long time, like I said most of the time its much less.

Okay stellar numbers, right on bro.

I don't think there would be any PUFA in any of those foods, at least not a detectable amount. Orange juice would have essentially zero fat if the seeds are not juices. I never thought mushrooms had any fat content whatsoever, considering how they for and grow from nothing except moisture. Perhaps skim milk still has some fat left over in it, but I bet it is below 0.01% and quite variable... So really that amount you have summed up is probably more of a potential maximum...

Anyways that is quite a lot of coffee and I wasn't under the impression you were a regular coffee drinker as well. I'll typically get aout 600-1000mg myself and am concerned that I am overdoing it...

T

tca300

Okay stellar numbers, right on bro.

I don't think there would be any PUFA in any of those foods, at least not a detectable amount. Orange juice would have essentially zero fat if the seeds are not juices. I never thought mushrooms had any fat content whatsoever, considering how they for and grow from nothing except moisture. Perhaps skim milk still has some fat left over in it, but I bet it is below 0.01% and quite variable... So really that amount you have summed up is probably more of a potential maximum...

Anyways that is quite a lot of coffee and I wasn't under the impression you were a regular coffee drinker as well. I'll typically get aout 600-1000mg myself and am concerned that I am overdoing it...
I hope your right.
Ya, when Im very stimulated from skim milk and honey I cant do coffee, my temps are already pushing 100°F and heart rate is about 100 BPM, so I dont drink it, but when I drink lots of Orange juice, I can tolerate the coffee just fine.

sladerunner69

I hope your right.
Ya, when Im very stimulated from skim milk and honey I cant do coffee, my temps are already pushing 100°F and heart rate is about 100 BPM, so I dont drink it, but when I drink lots of Orange juice, I can tolerate the coffee just fine.

VIVA LE FRANCAIS, that is impressive. I've never heard of someone with a pulse that high *NIX* coffee. The meticulous pufa avoidance must really prime the metabolism. Plus all of the other supplements and red light you are doing clearly supercharge your metabolism. When my pulse was approaching 90-95, I suffered from high anxiety, though that could have been related to the high coffee mores o than the metabolism.

What kind of orange juice do you like? Do you care to purchase only organic and fresh squeezed? Or do you do as I, make it from concentrate, for economic purposes?

johnwester130

i do think going vegan would be too extreme

maybe the problem is milk fat, and cheese.

maybe just skimmed milk would be ideal, even 1% milk may be too much for some people

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals