Any Way To Develop Milk Tolerance For Person Of S.E. Asian Descent

encerent

Whenever i've tried to drink milk or have dairy like ice cream, i get mild to severe digestive discomfort. I've tried for years, ever since i started reading Peat's articles. I don't think i've ever been able to build up tolerance for milk, even for one period where i drank it every day for about 2 months straight.

I've also tried most kinds of milk available here: Organic, A2, Lactose free, goat milk. Should i try grassmilk, or raw milk (even if i can find it?)?

Danny Roddy has said taking a round of penecillin VK has allowed him to drink milk again. I don't think that would help me though.

A genetic test I took says I'm 90+% likely to be lactose intolerant.

Anyone have any other suggestions? Would be especially interested if anyone knows any other S.E. asian descent people who can drink milk.

Simba

If you are lactose intolerant then lactose free milk should not have resulted in any digestive issues.
If it is a lactose intolerance and a sensitivity to A1 proteins then try and find an A2 lactose free milk, or do what I do and purchase A2 milk and then remove the lactose yourself using your favorite enzyme.
I am lactose intolerant, not A1 sensitive, but I purchase A2 milk because for some reason one brand here in Australia has such a long shelf life (usually 14 to 16 days compared to 10 days for other milks)

Vinero

If you have put that much effort in trying to make milk work and it still doesn't agree with you, just accept it.
If the lactose is the problem then cheese might still work.
Otherwise focus on meats that have a low unsaturated fat content like beef, lamb, chicken breast, turkey, and lean fish.
Eating extra gelatin might be wise, to compensate for the lack of calcium in a diet lacking dairy.
Leafy greens also contain a lot of calcium, so if you can tolerate those eat that for calcium.

catan

I would try raw milk if you could find it. I’m of southeast Asian descent and thought I was lactose intolerant for most of my life. Back then with homogenized milk I can only drink 1 cup at a time before I get gassy, and react worse with added vitamins. But I can drink raw milk in large quantities without any trouble at all. And now when I drink homogenized milk I can tolerate more than a cup.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals