Dairy, Estrogen, Etc Etc

bluefish

I started getting farm fresh raw milk a few weeks again, delivered every week.. along w steak, eggs, etc. Its been really nice.

as a result Im drinking about a quart a day... 2 gallons a week of goat and cow milk.

does this raise my estrogen? And if so, bad / good? or how to counteract if I should.

also I started to add canned oysters into my diet. a few cans a week. I checked the nutrients and it looks like it has a lot of iron.

I thought iron isnt great according th RP's thinking.

so anyways, last week I forgot to order the farm delivery, and seems my stress levels are higher as the week goes on, for example, last night I couldnt even sleep. I dont know if it has to do with my diet but im just trying to figure out my diet still etc.
My thinking was, all the dairy/animal products, raised my estrogen, and then when it was missing it dropped and cortisol spiked. I am not remotely well versed in how this stuff works, so my thinking could be wrong for many reasons.

Any thoughts would be great. thanks

Last edited:

DawN

Damn, I gave my east european shepherd dog some spoons of curd made of raw milk....immediately he gets addicted to it. Pressures me with barks to give him more...never seen something similar...and right now, about 15 min. later, he is grubbing plain grass from our garden. This world is really weird.

GelatinGoblin

Damn, I gave my east european shepherd dog some spoons of curd made of raw milk....immediately he gets addicted to it. Pressures me with barks to give him more...never seen something similar...and right now, about 15 min. later, he is grubbing plain grass from our garden. This world is really weird.
my b**** eats certain grass aswell

ursidae

It would be interesting if you continued this experiment