Peat Diet And Inflammation

Cirion

FWIW a lot of people here are quitting dairy lately (due to vitamin A content and hormones also) and finding it beneficial. I think peat is still right on calcium:phosphorus ratio but for myself, I've basically gone vegan lol so no more meat or dairy for this guy...

OP
Davsey85

Davsey85

FWIW a lot of people here are quitting dairy lately (due to vitamin A content and hormones also) and finding it beneficial. I think peat is still right on calcium:phosphorus ratio but for myself, I've basically gone vegan lol so no more meat or dairy for this guy...

interesting cirion

I recall you mentioned milk had neither a good nor bad impact on your emf and you posted a thread regarding Voltage gated calcium channel ion awhile back and perhaps if the effects of emf which
increase intercellular calcium would
be impacted by a diet of milk and dairy

Also wonder if drinking all that milk
interferes with magnesium absorption.Anyways thanks cirion

postman

Interesting postman

Can you tell me a bit more about

Your diet and cfs/ehs

symptomology?

Thank you
It's mostly just white rice and some raw moose meat. Some white root vegetables like parsnips and celeriac occasionally but I'm not sure about them. Trying to incorporate black beans into my diet right now, they're a bit of a hassle with all the soaking required. Fats, mostly MCT oil and some other vegetable oils occasionally so not really pufa-free any more. Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity