Dairy Fat Problems

Sobieski

I've noticed a correlation between consumption of dairy fat from milk and cheese and candida. I've noticed that anytime I consume lots of dairy fat regularly, notably from cheese and milk/cream, I get candida symptoms. Also from eggs; in fact a guaranteed way to bring about symptoms is an egg and cheese omelette. I don't get these problems with coconut or mct oil, although I do with excessive dark chocolate consumption.

One thing that occurs is my mood alters for the worst. Very reminiscent of taking too much dhea. The only thing I can think would be estrogen. Is anyone able to shed light on this?

Many Thanks

Peatful

You don’t get with skim milk?

What candida symptoms?

Edit:
I do ageee -milk seems estrogenic to me as well; and there is a thread or two here on RPF which address that.

Last edited:
OP
S

Sobieski

You don’t get with skim milk?

What candida symptoms?

Edit:
I do ageee -milk seems estrogenic to me as well; and there is a thread or two here on RPF that address that.
Basically thrush and brain fog. No skim milk is fine.

Johhny Tazzle

This is interesting I've noticed similar things, so basically you can tolerate eggs and dairy if you stay below around 30 grams of fat? My guess would be it is slowing your digestive process down, I think ratios are important more and more as I learn, like it seems my body does best with like 20-30 grams of fat at one sitting anymore I get stuffed nose, maybe you don't get a reaction from coconut oil because doesn't it digest quicker than regular oils and fat?

OP
S

Sobieski

This is interesting I've noticed similar things, so basically you can tolerate eggs and dairy if you stay below around 30 grams of fat? My guess would be it is slowing your digestive process down, I think ratios are important more and more as I learn, like it seems my body does best with like 20-30 grams of fat at one sitting anymore I get stuffed nose, maybe you don't get a reaction from coconut oil because doesn't it digest quicker than regular oils and fat?
Hi, since this post I've actually managed to cure the issue with flowers of sulphur, as Ray has recommended before. I took a pinch a day for a week and it disappeared from thereon. Too much fat has a definite impact on my energy (negatively) but some amount is needed for basic bodily functions.

Johhny Tazzle

Yup I totally agree I need fat as well, what dissapered? Like you could eat excessive amounts of dairy fat and have no issues?

SOMO

Go to a mainstream doctor and get an oral candidiasis test.

I guarantee you won't have candida lol.

Candida is only an issue if you're immune-suppressed.

Also candida consumes carbohydrates, not fat.

OP
S

Sobieski

Go to a mainstream doctor and get an oral candidiasis test.

I guarantee you won't have candida lol.

Candida is only an issue if you're immune-suppressed.

Also candida consumes carbohydrates, not fat.
Of course I won't have it, it's cured ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals