Why Would Dairy Cause Dandruff?

OP
M

metabolizm

Ray replied to my email to say that daily raw carrot or cooked mushrooms should improve my ability to digest milk. I’m going to eat one or the other every day now. Will report back.

MidBicep

I don't know, because I fell out of the habit very quickly. I don't find it very palatable, so I have to think of it as medicine.
I think Ray recommends the carrot salad away from other meals but honestly just eating it is the most important factor I believe. I eat half a carrot with my eggs at breakfast and the other half with my beef and liver in the afternoon. Always seasoned with salt. It's quite fast to prepare too, unlike mushrooms.

Hiccup25

I have increased milk by a lot and while its helping increase my metabolism , I have increased dandruff and dry eyes too. Synthetic vitamin A in Milk is hard to avoid but might be the cause.

SamYo123

You are not digesting it properly, not necessarily because of the lactose.

Improper digestion -> Bacterial overgrowth, endotoxin, gut irritation, increased gut permeability -> Dry skin, dry eyes, dandruff

You were eating milk in the past and it did not caused issues, and now it is causing issues?

Have you ever tried A2 milk? Non-homogenized milk? Lactose-free milk?
I get dandruff from starch and my digestion is fine? Explain that

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals