Adding Protein Without Fat (?)

tanneron

I'm trying to add 80-100g of protein/day to my diet, as recommended by many on this forum. I don't want to eat more eggs, cheese, milk, or meat to get there because of the added fat and tryptophan. So, I've been using whey protein powder mixed with orange juice 2x/day (=50g protein).

But now I read here (Whole Health Source: Is Sugar Fattening?) that this man Guyenet (whose article was endorsed by Danny Roddy) claims that sugar from fruit is OK but sugar from fruit juice can lead to increased abdominal fat. I know that OJ is quite popular on the forum, but I do not need more belly fat.

Three questions.
1) Are there ways to increase protein consumption that don't involve protein powders?
2) Between casein and whey protein powders, which is better? (I read on the forum that whey protein is highly allergenic.)
3. If I don't use fruit juice, what can be used with the protein powder? (Skim milk?)

Thanks for any/all advice!

Stramonium

Belly fat is associated with increased estrogen. I believe some of the compounds of orange juice for example, have anti-estrogenic properties. I stopped using Whey Protein (high in tryptophan) because no matter the brand it didn't agree with my stomach, it made me feel cold and bloated. How about Gelatin added to milk or juices? I think it's one of the safer protein powders as well as Casein.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals