What can I replace milk and dairy with?

cout12

I've been drinking 1 liter of milk everyday for like 2-3 years. Sometimes I digest it great. Sometimes I don't. I want to do an off milk/dairy experiment to see how if my digestion becomes better without milk. Maybe milk isn't even the problem but I'll never know until I try to not drink it. What should I replace it with? Milk is mostly for calcium, vitamin d and protein right?

Cheese isn't really a better option by the way. It doesn't seem to digest better than milk for me. Potato juice is definitely not an option, way too time consuming to make.

This is what I usually eat so I need to fill the void that no milk would create http://i.imgur.com/qhhttx0.jpg

answersfound

Can you get a grass-fed whole milk without added vitamins? Also, I would make sure you are replete in vitamins ADEK because they can help improve immune function and therefore allow you to better tolerate the milk. I would increase the fat soluble vitamins until the reaction goes away.

OP
C

cout12

lookingforanswers said:
Can you get a grass-fed whole milk without added vitamins? Also, I would make sure you are replete in vitamins ADEK because they can help improve immune function and therefore allow you to better tolerate the milk. I would increase the fat soluble vitamins until the reaction goes away.

I wish I could try different milk but they don't have it at the store. Also I already supplement A, E and K. But not D.

I'm actually not even sure that milk is the problem but it's one of the parameters I need to isolate for a while to see if it helps. It could be potatoes. Or maybe something else.

Velve921

Here are some thoughts that could help with improved digestion:

1. Eliminate starch as much as possible...if there is lots of endotoxins in the intestine then that could make lactase production a problem...stick to fruits.
2. Eat 1 raw carrot a day...this will clear endotoxins and estrogen in intestine.
3. Eat 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil a day to heal gut from starches and endotoxins..mixing it in your coffee would be a great metabolic stimulator.
4. If eliminate milk, start adding 1/2 tsp of egg shells in liquids throughout day to keep c:p 1:1.
5. Add 2-3 epsom salt baths a week with 4lbs per bath, help relieve overall stress in body and will improve digestion. Do a bath for 30-40 minutes before bed and sip on OJ, gelatin, and salt. Make sure water is war, not hot.
6. After 1 month of going no milk, try adding 1/4 cup back in per day to activate intestinal enzymes slowly.

This regimen has worked very well for me...eliminating all starch in particular eliminated gas completely.

Hope this can be helpful.

There is some product they call "potato milk" but I think potatoes and gelatin would be the way to go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals