Alternative to cheese? (Can't digest milk)

VitoScaletta

I'm eating Parmesan before bed with oxtail soup (the liquid), fruits if I have some, orange juice, coconut oil and egg yolks...
Alternatively if I don't have access to good fruit/supplies, well-boiled potatoes with butter and salt, OJ (optional), Parmesan, oxtail soup and carrot prepared like carrot salad.
The problem is that parmesan every day hits the wallet hard ? I can't digest milk well enough to make it worth consuming it, so I reap the benefits (Calcium mainly) from hard cheese like Parmesan. I eat meat in the morning.

Are there any alternatives which are not meat and not milk I can use here instead of Parmesan on some nights? More egg yolks? Potato Protein Soup?

miquelangeles

I do great with a (cooked) granola made of dehydrated sprouted wheat and rye berries and dry fruits. Keeps the blood sugar steady at night and also provides minerals and B vitamins.
As oxtail meat alternative, slow cooked pork knuckles with sauteed lettuce or kale, seasoned with olive oil and lime juice. And pig ears as a snack, baked and cut into thin strips. What about other types of cheese such as cottage? You don't digest those well either? I use hard cheeses in moderate amounts only because they are high in biogenic amines.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals