Milk, Protein Digestion And Calcium - Finally Success

jaywills

I've been battling for a long time to digest Dairy. Particularly Milk.

This happens regardless of the source or the brand that I have consumed; and ive tried a lot of them. It doesnt matter if the milk is Organic, Non Homogenized or Sterlized I always really struggle to digest it.

The common symptoms include brain fog, bloating, insomnia and break outs.

Through careful diet manipulation I have also identified it to be the milk.

It seems that slowly raising intake, nor trying other methods like warming the milk prior to consumption helps if at all.

Consuming dairy products like Greek Yogurt and Cottage Cheese, whilst does alleviate a lot of problems, is expensive when bought regularly and it can be hard to find organic brands.

I also dont like having to consume Calcium Carbonate and due to time restraints Egg Shell Calcium is not an option for me.

I wanted to share with you where I am having a lot of success. Ive been taking this Grass-Fed Organic Whey Protein for the last few months.

My symptoms have dissapeared, i feel great after consumption and I have been able to up my calcium intake dramstically.

I actually conducted pretty extensive research into the brands available before purchase and actually reached out to the manufacture prior to purchase. They advised me that there is 800mg of Calcium per 2 scoops (42grams of protein).

So just wanted to share my experiences with you. If anyone is struggling to hit their calcium or protein requirements, or is struggling to digest milk, this is a great option.

It also tastes pretty great and doesnt have any gums or fillers in. Its just undenatured whey

fradon

i just found GRASS MILK YOGURT by organic valley. good stuff and easy to digest. its a little like kefir with full probiotic.

Last edited:

Vinero

Many people including me struggle to drink enough milk daily to get a high calcium intake (2 grams and up).
I mean, I digest milk fine but you have to drink two quarts of milk to get 2 grams of calcium. I also drink orange juice, coffee, and Pepsi. You can imagine that too much liquid is anti-thyroid and stressful. Whey protein and Casein are like a concentrated milk protein + calcium. Bulksupplements also has casein protein and includes 484 mg calcium per serving and 26 gram protein.

Lynne

I couldn't have any dairy, including butter for years or it gave me cystic acne but 5 months ago (when I started eating 'Peaty' again) I slowly introduced very small amounts of organic butter over 2 weeks, then pastured cream over 1 week, then raw goat milk over 1 week, then pasteurized pastured A2 cow's milk, then pasteurised organic A1 cows milk, and within 3 months I could have any kind of uncultured, unfermented diary with no issues. I now mostly use local pasturised organic milk, icecream and a bit of butter. I can have at least 1lt/day without any digestive disturbance and I can consume more, if in smaller amounts over the day, but I seem to want larger amounts at a time. Cultured and fermeneted dairy is still out due to a tyramine sensitivity but I hope to get over that in the future.

Ideonaut

Many people including me struggle to drink enough milk daily to get a high calcium intake (2 grams and up).
I mean, I digest milk fine but you have to drink two quarts of milk to get 2 grams of calcium. I also drink orange juice, coffee, and Pepsi. You can imagine that too much liquid is anti-thyroid and stressful. Whey protein and Casein are like a concentrated milk protein + calcium. Bulksupplements also has casein protein and includes 484 mg calcium per serving and 26 gram protein.
Any opinions out there on the contention by Mercola in this The Milk Myth What Your Body Really Needs that calcium from pasteurized milk is not absorbable?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals