Dobbler

Good find. Good reason to take a big dose of methylene blue today to lower that NO :)

They used DHT-implants to revert parts of the damage; and indeed, NO and likely one of it's products, peroxynitrite, should be curtailed.

Gustav3Y

An urologist from Poland prescribed hCG to increase testosterone which then he claims cured parkison-like symptoms.

Now there have been reports of high Estradiol after hCG, exactly from patiences of this doctor.
He is of the opinion high estradiol is important to cure depression and raise dopamine.

You can watch this video

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Already posted, so maybe @charlie or @Blossom can merge the threads??
Btw, if you search for study title in the search box before posting it usually shows if the study has already been posted somewhere on the forum. You can also do the "site:raypeatforum.com STUDY_TITLE" search in Google (no quotes when you search) and it also seems to work well.
Drop In Androgen Levels Causes Parkinson Disease (PD), DHT Reverses It

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Already posted, so maybe @charlie or @Blossom can merge the threads??
Btw, if you search for study title in the search box before posting it usually shows if the study has already been posted somewhere on the forum. You can also do the "site:raypeatforum.com STUDY_TITLE" search in Google (no quotes when you search) and it also seems to work well.
Drop In Androgen Levels Causes Parkinson Disease (PD), DHT Reverses It
I’ll take care of it when I get back home this evening if @charlie does not get to it before me.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mito

Almost all male dogs are castrated, why isn’t Parkinson’s disease more common in male dogs?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Almost all male dogs are castrated, why isn’t Parkinson’s disease more common in male dogs?

Dogs have a much lower incidence of Parkinson disease than rodents, to the point that most vets do not even worry about it as most dogs usually die before getting it. Most dogs die of cancer and neutering is known to increase drastically the rates of cancer in canines.
Reproductive Capability Is Associated with Lifespan and Cause of Death in Companion Dogs
"...while it [neutering] decreased risk of death from some causes, such as infectious disease, it actually increased risk of death from others, such as cancer.

milkboi

Yes, they do. But they ship from china and there has been some talk about heavy metal contamination in chemicals being produced there. have you ordered from them yourself?

I have ordered from them, yes, and I'm very happy with the Testosterone I got from them. That being said, a friend of mine supposedly got scammed by them and didn't get real Test. Thats the risk you have to take I guess. They mostly seem to deliver real stuff. I'll have to order from them again in a few months and its definitely always a hassle to make sure it gets through customs.

Murtaza

I have ordered from them, yes, and I'm very happy with the Testosterone I got from them. That being said, a friend of mine supposedly got scammed by them and didn't get real Test. Thats the risk you have to take I guess. They mostly seem to deliver real stuff. I'll have to order from them again in a few months and its definitely always a hassle to make sure it gets through customs.
Ah well there is that risk. Ill probably end up ordering from them if i cant find a better source.

Gustav3Y

Purple panda labs has it

Tested to know if it is legit real DHT and not some other common derivative?

For years various compounds have been sold in various places when in fact they were just testosterone.

milkboi

Tested to know if it is legit real DHT and not some other common derivative?

For years various compounds have been sold in various places when in fact they were just testosterone.

Nope. And yes, you are right. I wouldn't trust neccessarily trust it, but its worth a try imo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals