The Problems With DHT And Testosterone

Drareg

Right, but the Swiss weren't exactly living in caves in the year 1896. Asians have always eaten a lot of rice, which barely needs chewing in order to ingest, but they have the widest heads and jaws. I also saw a complete change in gonial angle, which coincided with a sugar diet. Of course, I haven't provided any evidence of this, so it can be dismissed if you don't believe me.

However, here's a little experiment anybody can do at home:

1. Observe the contour of your jawline.
2. Take a very low power incandescent bulb, about 40 watts, with a very red color temperature. Shine the light directly underneath the "triangle"-shaped region which encompasses the underside of the chin and both corners of the jaw, shown in this picture: https://assets.doctorlogic.com/Images/Sites/F/FernauJames/Procedure/4439.png
3. Make sure it's close enough that you can feel some of the warmth from the bulb. Hold it for at least 1 minute.
4. Observe your jawline afterward.

If anyone tries doing this, I'd like to know your experiences with it, including any changes in state of mind, etc.

Is it a disappearance of water retention? Interesting experiment to try.

lvysaur

Is it a disappearance of water retention? Interesting experiment to try.

It makes me feel a sort of tightness in the skin that covers my jaw, and my gonial angle becomes more perpendicular.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals